Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeytea

Sorry this is a bit off topic but is there a thread for Shannon Futcher on here? She was a big keto fan on the gram and claims to still bit but wow her weight gain in the last few months is actually insane!

Reactions: 1

Sven

VIP Member
Argh.

Just realised one consequence of the weight loss. Loose skin & fat - which was expected, but there's a sudden increase in it over the last week. Ran in some different gear and it fucking slapped audibly. Trying to convince myself that if the rest of my belly, back and arse get smaller, there's a chance some of it will be pulled back, but now trying to think of ways to deal with it in the meantime - can't get smaller/more compressive clothes without cutting off the circulation to my legs, already wear practically polo neck knickers and leggings as it is - what else can I do? I can't be having sound effects like a sodding percussion section going on with every stride.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
Ah mate I feel you. My boobs are basically like tennis balls in socks at this point. I thought I wouldn’t bother putting on a sports bra to exercise the other day and nearly knocked myself out. What are you wearing when you run out of interest? I have been wearing some H&M sports leggings and feel like they properly hold me in so it may be worth having a look around different shops and finding something that feels the same?

fireflies

VIP Member
Had a few relaxed days the heat and blooming press conference of doom meant yesterday was bit rubbish.
Scales say 12 10 today which is good starting point.
Todays a new day have loads housework to do.
Bag to take round charity shop.
Will give dog nice long walk this evening.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I’m just at this emotional eating point as I’m just so damn unhappy and I don’t know what to do. My face shows my 2stone gain and my stomach is rocking at least 8 months pregnant. I’m always feeling sick and bloated, I hate how I look but I can’t stop eating. Right now I’m making the excuse of being skint, so Iceland has come to the rescue there and I just don’t understand why I can’t just calorie count it?! Or limit it. Why eat a cheeseburger while cooking my curry? I’ve got Nutracheck downloaded and pay for it but I find it so difficult. I’m hoping to sit down this weekend and make a plan, a meal by meal plan of my days for work and also gym. I know it’s 80% food but I know when I workout in the morning I’m always on my best behaviour with food as in my head I worked hard that morning. Sorry. I just really rambled. I’m just so sick of feeling this way.
Can you book yourself into a class tomorrow morning or maybe go do Parkrun, something that acts as a commitment. Also meal planning is pretty fundamental to success. Maybe spend some time finding recipes that are quick, cheap and nutritious and lastly (this makes me sound snobby) Iceland is probably not the best choice for buying food, too much processed stuff.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Hey,

Is anybody here vegan? I'm after some inspiration for healthy meals to make
Supermarket recipes are your friend, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsburys all have countless recipes available as does BBC Good Food.

Last edited:

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Head back in it for me too! Hen do next weekend, wedding in six weeks! Just need to get my mental health back to where it was about three months in to the head, so eating well, getting outside and running more, and lots more water. If the weight loss keeps going as part of that then great, but working on my brain a bit more for the next few weeks!
Yes, working on my mental health is really important to me too right now.

• Heart

teeeny

Theres a thread on here.

just found it after i posted this thank you for linking :)

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Hi -
I know it’s not the best nutritionally but has anyone had success with slimfast? I’m thinking of doing it for 2 or 3 weeks to kick start weight loss then counting cals and walking / weights for workouts. Thanks x
I bought some slimfast shakes last year but stuck to it for a few days, max. I’ve been calorie counting for six months now, it’s much more sustainable in my experience to eat 250 calories of food than 250ish calories in a shake, and you’ll kickstart the weight loss either way.

Meg1912

VIP Member
You look amazing congratulations on the weight loss
Thank you so much! 🤗🤗 I had a really shitty day and your post cheered me up! 🥰 Well, it is definitely a daily battle. There are temptations everywhere and being with someone who eats everything I love and miss is a test to my willpower! 😅

Sven

VIP Member
Forced to have a second rest day this week as I have awful pain in my jaw/ear and I’m not sure what is causing it. A plus point is it hurts to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s making me feel so shitty I just can’t face doing exercise as well.

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
I had my bloods done in may and they said they came back all fine so I am really confused. It’s not like I’m having massive blowouts for a week or whatever, I might have a takeaway at a weekend but get back to it straight away after and still stay active on that day. It shouldn’t put me off by that much should it? I’m not sure what is happening really. It’s so hard.
Thyroid tests are a really blunt instrument. My sisters tests were 'normal' but eventually she was diagnosed with hashimotos. Different countries use dfferent parpameters for what is normal or not, it's not an exact science. Check your results and see how close you are to the boundaries

Stimpii

VIP Member
I’ve stopped buying ice creams when out as neither of my children ever finish them so if I have one I end up eating half of theirs as well. It’s only taken 5 years to work this out 🤣
No wonder I’m so overweight!
Yes I always do this too 🙈 if it’s a proper hot day I’ll get my own, but my middle child would eat ice cream even in the pissing down rain 😂

On another note has anyone tried eatlean cheese? Intrigued by the noticeably higher protein content than my current low in fat mature cheddar from Sainsburys 🤨
I’ve tried it before and it tasted like rubber to me.