Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m similar to you! i used to be about 58ish and got up to 63 during lockdown. i’m now at around 61.5/62 and hoping to be back in the 50’s by november (aka, my birthday)
wow we’re actually extremely similar because I also want to be back in my 50s for my birthday in…November! 23rd by any chance?! 😂

I'm so glad I've found this thread. I've struggled with my weight since my mid twenties and am now in mid forties. I went down a few sizes before I had my daughter but have gained the weight again since and now really was to change how I look and feel about myself.

The breaking point for me was a boy when we were on holiday last week who as we walked by him pointed at my stomach and shouted fat fat fat repeatedly. I was devastated. I'm a UK size 18 and would love to be a 14.

Taking each day at a time but find it hard.

Looking forward to getting to know you and supporting each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone! Day 1 calorie counting (again) for me. I have been like a yo-yo over the last year. I do well then fall off the band wagon at the slightest excuse ie a party, shift work, time of the month! My stats are 5ft6, and this morning I weighed 168.2lbs. Target weight is around 140lbs.

I'm a couple of days behind on the thread but I am posting just to say I'm coming from exactly where you are to where you're going! Same height, I started at 171lbs and I'm heading for 140-147 ideal weight. I've been stuck at 160 for about six weeks though - about to take a week away from the counting to go on a holiday and restart again when I'm back, hopefully that kick-starts me!

Reactions: 1
Hey,

Is anybody here vegan? I'm after some inspiration for healthy meals to make
Supermarket recipes are your friend, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsburys all have countless recipes available as does BBC Good Food.

Last edited:
Week 35: -2.5. This takes me past 50lb lost since Jan! Thrilled, but realise I need to do the same again 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a couple of days behind on the thread but I am posting just to say I'm coming from exactly where you are to where you're going! Same height, I started at 171lbs and I'm heading for 140-147 ideal weight. I've been stuck at 160 for about six weeks though - about to take a week away from the counting to go on a holiday and restart again when I'm back, hopefully that kick-starts me!
Keep us posted when you are back goal twin!! I weighed myself today, 166.2lbs, obv just be water weight since it was only a few days ago I was 168! Trying my hardest not to snack at night after work, to the point I've been going to bed early so I don't eat 🙄 have you been calorie counting until now? If so do you mind sharing how many calories you are eating? I've been aiming for no more than 1600pd, tried the tdee calculator and it said 1750 approx but I'm hoping that under cutting most days allows me some chocolate on my day off!

Reactions: 2
I’ve lost about 2 pounds in about 10 days, doesn’t sound a lot really but it’s a loss. And I suppose if I lose a steady 1/2 pounds a week that’ll all add up! My work trousers are definitely looser, that’s about all I notice at the moment.
My next goal is to lose 3 pounds so I go down a stone on the scales… haven’t seen that number for years!! 🤞🏻✨🤞🏻✨

the low cards has definitely made me feel less bloated over all, which I’m happy with as most of my weight goes on my belly (wine belly probably 🤣) so I feel skinnier already haha

Reactions: 9
Well, the work thing meant all I had to eat was two GF muffins and the early start (6am) meant I fell asleep when I got home until 9pm. So I was staaaarving and two potato waffles and two fried eggs just didn't fill the gap...

Wasabi rice crackers
Pom Bears
Pretzels

and a ginger tea did.

This gluten and dairy free is proving harder for quick things, as I would never normally eat any of those things, but I was on 440kcal for a very, very long and early day.

In better news, down 0.5kg on last week.

Mr is off rehearsing with the band tomorrow, so I've got a ton of fruit and DF yoghurt to work my way through before he rolls back in the front door.

Well, the work thing meant all I had to eat was two GF muffins and the early start (6am) meant I fell asleep when I got home until 9pm. So I was staaaarving and two potato waffles and two fried eggs just didn't fill the gap...

Wasabi rice crackers
Pom Bears
Pretzels

and a ginger tea did.

This gluten and dairy free is proving harder for quick things, as I would never normally eat any of those things, but I was on 440kcal for a very, very long and early day.

In better news, down 0.5kg on last week.

Mr is off rehearsing with the band tomorrow, so I've got a ton of fruit and DF yoghurt to work my way through before he rolls back in the front door.
I've got a jar filled with chopped, mixed nuts and a bit of honey so I dollop that on some natural yogurt for a snack. A bag of almonds in the cupboard is useful aswell.

Mega walk yesterday 17.5km and quite challenging terrain. Took my foot off the exercise pedal back in April, just completely lost my mojo but trying to get back in the game.

Reactions: 2
Carrots and hummus for breakfast... because why not?

Got my HIIT sessions in over the week, then went for a long walk yesterday. I know the HIIT is working because even on my days off I can feel my abs burning! 😳🔥 Today's plan is some lazy treadmill in front of the TV and lots of stretching.

Reactions: 4
Joined the gym this week and went today for the first time. Elliptical, bike and some walking on the treadmill, knee seems to be holding up nicely so I’m glad I took a proper break. Hopefully I can build up to running again on the treadmill 🤞🏻

Having a few treat days food wise - We should have got married yesterday so we had a celebration and are still eating our way through Italian food and wedding cake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.