Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a solution. I have a huge floor fan so I did my exercise right next to it and it felt sooo much better!

Reactions: 7
How much does weight typically fluctuate in a day? I decided to weigh myself after a weekend of eating and drinking and am utterly horrified 🤣

Reactions: 5
How much does weight typically fluctuate in a day? I decided to weigh myself after a weekend of eating and drinking and am utterly horrified 🤣
Mine can go up and down by 4 pounds. I used to weigh before and after runs, the gym, meals, a glass of water. It used to terrify me. Now I tell myself it is just all muscle 🤣🤣🤣.

Mrs Tunnel on the other hand is far more steady.

Who knows 🙄.

I weigh in kg but mine is usually about 2kg between morning and night. It is absolutely gutting some days.

Should add so many variables! Totm, hormones, carby meal, salt, water retention blah blah. Sometimes no reason at all!

Reactions: 3
It can be so demoralising. My weight can fluctuate up to 2kg depending on the time of the day. On the whole I try to weigh myself first thing in the morning once or twice a week. I find the number on the scale can really play on my mind if I do it too often, never straight after a big night out/weekend. It’s just not worth the stress 😂

Reactions: 4
Right, I’m back in. I lost 19kg between Christmas and the end of March and stayed steady for a while but have been eating like a beast for the last 6 weeks. Thanks to lots of exercise it’s only resulted in a 3.5kg regain but I need to sort my eating out before it gets out of hand. I love this thread because it keeps it in my mind and holds me a but accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gym done.

Might have ordered a Papa Johns for tea (OH's fault, we were going to do spag bol but he's declared we don't have the ingredients and thus cannot have anything else).

• Haha
I have been 10st 4.75 today. I am now 10st 12.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It is actually crazy.

Girls please cross your fingers with me.. the lad has been pinged ☹ If I can’t get out of the house to exercise I’ll lose my mind!! Back to the Leslie workouts I come 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Had my first gain last week but it was week 21 and I had a lot of food and drink so I’m ok about it. Currently having to isolate so have just done a 4 mile walk indoors 😅

I’m struggling so much. I can’t find the will power to stick to a deficit. I’m so miserable today because it’s gorgeous weather boiling hot and I feel gross and ugly. 6 months ago I was about a stone and a half lighter and I felt confident. Now I’ve gained it back and I hate what I look like. I’m genuinely so angry with myself as when I initially lost that weight I said to my self never again. I won’t let myself get back to that. But here we are.

sorry for the pity post. I hope you guys are doing good!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m struggling so much. I can’t find the will power to stick to a deficit. I’m so miserable today because it’s gorgeous weather boiling hot and I feel gross and ugly. 6 months ago I was about a stone and a half lighter and I felt confident. Now I’ve gained it back and I hate what I look like. I’m genuinely so angry with myself as when I initially lost that weight I said to my self never again. I won’t let myself get back to that. But here we are.

sorry for the pity post. I hope you guys are doing good!
i could have wrote this ❤

• Heart
I’m so frustrated with this heat. It was over 30 degrees in the north west today. I just want to lie down with a cold drink all day, nevermind doing exercise. I took the dog out at 7am yesterday and it was already in the early 20s. Cut the grass this morning and had to jump straight into a cold shower 🥵🥵🥵
Hoping things improve by the weekend because there’s no chance of me doing a workout when it’s like this!

Reactions: 8
I can’t sleep because the house is like a sauna.

I have done my usual thing and constructed a list. This time of weather conditions in the order from worst to least worst (in terms of helping with exercise and staying on the wagon). I know it might seem odd but knowing other people feel the same sometimes helps. ❤

1. Heat
2. Ice
3. Snow
4. Torrential rain
5. Gale force wind

The dog needs to be up in 6 hours 😔.

Reactions: 2
I can’t sleep because the house is like a sauna.

I have done my usual thing and constructed a list. This time of weather conditions in the order from worst to least worst (in terms of helping with exercise and staying on the wagon). I know it might seem odd but knowing other people feel the same sometimes helps. ❤

1. Heat
2. Ice
3. Snow
4. Torrential rain
5. Gale force wind

The dog needs to be up in 6 hours 😔.
Love your list but I'd put snow at the bottom, I hate running in wind and heavy rain, light rain and light snow are my favs. I'm the nutter round my way in a vest top and shorts in the middle of the winter, sunny days are for lying on the sunlounger reading a book.
I've just chopped up an Aldi pineapple, galia melon and canteloupe (all 3 for under £3) and thats probably all I'll eat as it's so hot I have no appetite so every (non)cloud and all that.

• Heart
Love your list but I'd put snow at the bottom, I hate running in wind and heavy rain, light rain and light snow are my favs. I'm the nutter round my way in a vest top and shorts in the middle of the winter, sunny days are for lying on the sunlounger reading a book.
I've just chopped up an Aldi pineapple, galia melon and canteloupe (all 3 for under £3) and thats probably all I'll eat as it's so hot I have no appetite so every (non)cloud and all that.
Totally agree about the vest and shorts !!!

But in my northern city there are hills everywhere so when it snows(relatively frequently) it is like a death trap!

Saying that, what I would give for some freak snow right now!

I am going between wanting to eat my frustration in the form of very cold giant chocolate buttons and not wanting to eat anything.

😔

Reactions: 2
Agree with your list @Into_the_tunnel! I cannot run at all in heat, I tend to end up stopping running about late June and picking up again in September. I run on shady trails but even so I really struggle in the heat.

I am an ice skater and have never been so pleased to be in my usual freezing cold rink as in the last few days 🤣 normally I walk in and I'm like OMG it's SO cold but this week it has been lovely!

• Heart
Put 2kg on over the weekend and I’ve been weighing myself straight after a long sweaty run (got up at stupid o clock the last two days to get it in while it’s cool) and it won’t shift. I know it can only be water weight because I really wasn’t bad with food at all but EURGH GO AWAY.

Reactions: 8
Not venturing far today so have on my short shorts that showcase all my wobbly bits. It's far too hot to care. I grew up with a mother commenting on my appearance so it's taken me until my 30s to realise that no one actually cares.

Mr B and I were chatting last night and we're going to tackle the 5:2 plan when Biggest is back at nursery next month. Life is just a bit chaotic during the holidays plus I have a weaning 10mo to focus on too 🤦‍♀️ Going to look out my cookbooks/5:2 books from the last time I did it to get some inspiration.

On the plus side, all this heat is helping me increase my water intake. I'm usually rubbish at that sort of thing!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.