WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as fake as they come. Just with Stacy so she buys her stuff it’s certainly not for the looks Stacy is one ugly looking beast.
Lauren always making up things wrong with her to try and excuse her behaviour, she’s just spoiled rotten and can’t handle people calling her out. She’s out on so much weight it’s unreal can’t be healthy for her, but she 100% uses Stacy for money and is claiming more benifits because of her “mental health”. Wish she would seek proper help rather than Google
Lauren works though? How can she claim housing benefit if she's working? She's always posting on her day in the lifes about working a 12 hour shift or finishing early and going into town?

Oh and Iv also heard the house is in Stacey's name

Reactions: 5
Lauren works though? How can she claim housing benefit if she's working? She's always posting on her day in the lifes about working a 12 hour shift or finishing early and going into town?

Oh and Iv also heard the house is in Stacey's name
I’ve seen her talking about work so she won’t be getting housing benefit if she works full time.

The house is also in both names apparently.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her talking about work so she won’t be getting housing benefit if she works full time.

The house is also in both names apparently.
The other day she had 4 12 hour shifts in a row so I think that's more than part time.

The other day she had 4 12 hour shifts in a row so I think that's more than part time.
Aye she seems to work long days. To be fair to her she doesn’t seem work shy, she had a job lined up during covid that for whatever reason didn’t work out and I think she’s had a couple of jobs since!

Reactions: 1
I’ve read/seen comments about Lauren being aggressive and bullying towards Stacey? Is that true? Anyone fill me in?

I'm just wondering if anyone here would describe Primm as quiet? According to Rosie bush everyone things primms quiet

Primm used to be friends with a girl called Chloe who does have quite severe BPD & was/is in hospital. Don't knkw if they still talk, but now Primm has BPD 😒

Reactions: 2
So I hear you're on the crack now Primm? 😂 😂
I think it’s very clear to see that girl doesn’t smoke crack, what a dangerous rumour to make up about someone who has a job, playing into Rosies hand that it’s just lies that gets spouted on here

Primm used to be friends with a girl called Chloe who does have quite severe BPD & was/is in hospital. Don't knkw if they still talk, but now Primm has BPD 😒

Chloe’s from my neck of the woods, I really feel for her

• Heart
Last time I saw Chloe in primms lives it's when she was threating to off herself a few months back and Chloe said she had phoned the police. Primm said if she did she would never talk ti her again. To be fair she wasn't in a good head space. She never posts Chloe's much anyways I feel like it was more of a private friendship

Last time I saw Chloe in primms lives it's when she was threating to off herself a few months back and Chloe said she had phoned the police. Primm said if she did she would never talk ti her again. To be fair she wasn't in a good head space. She never posts Chloe's much anyways I feel like it was more of a private friendship
I think that Chloe is locked up in a psychiatric facility so I image that’s why they don’t post each other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.