WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s actually so embarrassing when she says ā€œ the Gucci ā€œ like who does she think she is a mafia member ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but sheā€™s boring as duck now. Is she still with Stacey? To be fair Stacey does seem like a decent girl

Reactions: 2
Stacey's got a fake account and she leaked Rosie's bushes ex girlfriends phone number

Reactions: 4
You know your an absolute roaster of a human when you are that bad you end up with a tattle thread of your own...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wee ( :ROFLMAO:) Primm.......not a fruit or vegetable passed her mooth ever. Shite dancing. Cat owner for a week then the novelty wore aff despite the Penguin working fae home, that fuckin irks me the most, papped aff tae the mother's. Attended the gym for 2 days after January the 2nd while still ordering KFCs etc......the fuckin voice.........'right hen, up ye get', time for a piece n sausage, 10 mins later a wee snack of crisps and sweeties, lunch fae the chippy, wee Pot Noodle aboot 4, Penguin cooks up a storm in the kitchen once a week - big auld cauldron of carbonara, most nights it's a Chinese, Dominos 'cos we're lazy fat bastards - then we chill and watch aw the shite of day on Netflix. Ten oota ten, the Goochy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When she bought those eyelashes off amazon thinking they looked great šŸ™ˆ they weren't cut to size and they made her look an even bigger chav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck would pay those two monstrosities to promote anything? The state of the pair of them. Big primm is a big bloated mess and she looks pure sarcastic in that chicken videoā€¦.your getting it free hen.
Penguin has let herself down over this Bush dramaā€¦.I thought she was half sensible, turns out not. Pair of scummy cnuts.

Have any of yous noticed that they are buying likes and views on tiktok?? Itā€™s always the promo stuff that gets the views well now we know why..

Staceys video was on for 17 minutes, not many views but that many likes? Fake šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ doesnā€™t surprise me with they two. Tragic

Reactions: 3
Maybe Iā€™m being daft but when I first followed her she always spoke about God first and going to church. She seems to have totally patched that now? I used to love her but she rattles me now šŸ„“

Maybe Iā€™m being daft but when I first followed her she always spoke about God first and going to church. She seems to have totally patched that now? I used to love her but she rattles me now šŸ„“
Iv saw her say she still reads a couple of pages of her bible ever night & her relationship with god is personal to her she's not part of a church right now. Fully agree that anyones relationship with region is a personal journey and relationship to them. Just because someone's not going to crunch anymore or shoving it in our faces doesn't mean she's lost it.

Iv saw her say she still reads a couple of pages of her bible ever night & her relationship with god is personal to her she's not part of a church right now. Fully agree that anyones relationship with region is a personal journey and relationship to them. Just because someone's not going to crunch anymore or shoving it in our faces doesn't mean she's lost it.
Yeah I get that. I just wasnā€™t sure if she had fucked it off completely. Thatā€™s why I started watching her cos it was quite refreshing to see a young girl going to church etc if you get me. But I hadnā€™t seen her talk about reading her bible

Churches in general arenā€™t accepting of same sex relationships. Probably why she doesnā€™t go anymore and probably why any friends she met through the church donā€™t associate with her anymore, those kind of churches are very cliquey.
But I agree thatā€™s when I liked her. Her wee walks down Duke Street, going out with her maw, meeting up with her nice pals, loved seeing what she was eating.
Now sheā€™s turned into a bloated scheme rat with a kid on neddy voice. Everything about her has changed. Sheā€™s vile.

Sheā€™s as fake as they come. Just with Stacy so she buys her stuff itā€™s certainly not for the looks Stacy is one ugly looking beast.
Lauren always making up things wrong with her to try and excuse her behaviour, sheā€™s just spoiled rotten and canā€™t handle people calling her out. Sheā€™s out on so much weight itā€™s unreal canā€™t be healthy for her, but she 100% uses Stacy for money and is claiming more benifits because of her ā€œmental healthā€. Wish she would seek proper help rather than Google

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.