WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primm saying people on tattle start rumours and want to get involved in the excitement and drama because they’ve no life is that why you started paling around with Rosie again? 😂 Away and apply your own advice.

Reactions: 10
She’s annoying. I have no problem with wherever people are from, but when they make their entire personality about being Scottish (or English, Irish, American etc - wherever they’re from) then it’s just really really boring!

Reactions: 7
The amount of oil and grease on her "famous square sausage" it's disgusting 😂.

Wonder what she's thinks of having her own thread since she was basically hinting for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Used to like her. ‘Right hen up ye get’ and a wee jaunt down duke street, pure lighthearted stuff.

Think she’s above herself now and defo could do better than being pals wae bush.

Reactions: 13
Her voice goes through me 🙈😂x
Her kid on neddy voice. She never used to speak like that. She’s an absolute reprobate. A big bloated ballon. She gives me the cringe. I used to think Stacey changed her, but I actually think Stacey is on the most sensible people on here….until she got back with Bush that is. How much can one lassie change seemingly overnight? Is it the glasgow scheme lesbian scene that does it?

Reactions: 8
Her kid on neddy voice. She never used to speak like that. She’s an absolute reprobate. A big bloated ballon. She gives me the cringe. I used to think Stacey changed her, but I actually think Stacey is on the most sensible people on here….until she got back with Bush that is. How much can one lassie change seemingly overnight? Is it the glasgow scheme lesbian scene that does it?
By the way I’d agree Stacey actually seems decent! Again, bit of tit taste in pals but apart fae that 🤣

Reactions: 7
i thought the same about Stacey as well until Primm had that episode where all hell broke lose.

Reactions: 6
The way she speaks to Stacey is disgusting, she’s abusive and there is no other excuse for it, I feel she manipulates Stacey into staying with her sometimes cos wid a fk put up with that, get the “I’ll kms if you leave” vibes from her big time

Reactions: 4
In her Tesco haul about 5 different people asked her if she was pregnant. She’s deleted comments now, but she did look pregnant like 8pm that’s pregnant. It’ll be the booze! Bloating her up!

Reactions: 3
It has to be those free samples and the massive cupcakes that are like crack…I too am a victim 😂
the victoria sponge cakes are my downfall in there 🐷

In her Tesco haul about 5 different people asked her if she was pregnant. She’s deleted comments now, but she did look pregnant like 8pm that’s pregnant. It’ll be the booze! Bloating her up!
or the amount of shite she eats.

Reactions: 3
Where do people think she got pregnant? Surely the fact she's with Stacey. A female. With no mention of buying sperm from gumtree it's extremely obvious she's not pregnant. Will we just go around asking anyone who's stomach isn't wash board flat if they are reproducing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cba with stupid trolls.

• Haha
Where do people think she got pregnant? Surely the fact she's with Stacey. A female. With no mention of buying sperm from gumtree it's extremely obvious she's not pregnant. Will we just go around asking anyone who's stomach isn't wash board flat if they are reproducing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cba with stupid trolls.
I know, she’s clearly no had any 🍆 near her. Like you say just people being arseholes. It does look really bloated, but with the drink. I really hope she stays away from Rosie, primm is a decent person and seems to be well liked but that’ll change if she hangs around that Rosie! Although I would love to see them all have square go’s 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually see them drinking that much I think they work during the week and it’s at weekends

Reactions: 2
Or all the takeaways and general crap she eats

Reactions: 2
I think the fat shaming is ridiculous, calling people out for actions or behaviour yes but I can’t stand people being brought down for their size/looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.