WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I looked Chloe up she is, still active on tiktok. I guess she's in the best place

Reactions: 2
I burst a blood vessel listening to how she spoke in her most recent videos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tries too hard to sound common when really she sounds like a junkie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘You cook yer ain curry from the scratch…’

using a Sharwood’s jar isnae fae scratch hen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She tries too hard to sound common when really she sounds like a junkie
It’s the talking through the nose to make it sound like that!! Why would you want to sound like a junkie? She gives me the creeps. She literally started talking like that when she met Stacey. Her whole persona changed. It’s like she’s struggling to fit in with the scheme, glesga lesbians.

She's been no well for days & just thought to do a covid test earlier. Positive

Reactions: 1
She made a video about trolls keeping telling her she's fat and someone said they aren't trolls you are, assuming they meant they aren't trolling you are actually fat and she replied to the comment thinking they are saying she's a troll herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made a video about trolls keeping telling her she's fat and someone said they aren't trolls you are, assuming they meant they aren't trolling you are actually fat and she replied to the comment thinking they are saying she's a troll herself 😂
sitting with her fake Palm Angels top on thinking she is the “gucci” 😆

• Haha
Primm's new tattoos....duck me. What fkn age is she, 16? They're like the kind ye get when yer pished on yer first holiday with yer pals in Magaluf. Dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Primm's new tattoos....duck me. What fkn age is she, 16? They're like the kind ye get when yer pished on yer first holiday with yer pals in Magaluf. Dreadful.
Ridiculous aint they.... i was thinking she was going to get a nice piece on her thigh or something, naw something that Kevin & Perry got on holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Couldn’t think she could look anymore of a bloated mess….then she gets the hair done. Wtf. Barking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.