WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just came over to stay her hair is terrible and makes her face way more round 🤣

Someone tell her

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think there is any truth to the Stacey & Rosie rumours that Le TIT said today.

I don’t think there is any truth in it, I think Stacey genuinely loves Primm or wouldn’t be with her through all the abuse she gives her.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think there is any truth to the Stacey & Rosie rumours that Le TIT said today.

I don’t think there is any truth in it, I think Stacey genuinely loves Primm or wouldn’t be with her through all the abuse she gives her.
I wouldn't put anything past Rosie Bush. She even shagged Blair, remember.

And i think Stacey stays with Primm cos she knows she's punching out of her league. Big Primm might not be a supermodel, but she could do better than Quasimodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not sure, anything is possible 😂.

Im trying to think if Louise ever said Rosie fucked Jamesy.. Like if its a thing she just hits out with out of jealousy when they're arguing or of its true.
Im not sure if Louise has been a proven liar yet in any of the stuff shes said during their arguements? If she has tho happy to be reminded, I just cant think.

Reactions: 3
I don't know what I think anymore Rosie shags all her pals and I don't how she does it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Doesn't care about drama and has life yet proceeds to make 3 videos all within 15 mins about drama. 😅 not caring would mean not posting about it. You definitely care

Reactions: 3
Bless. Primm doesn't like the attention isn't on her.
Your "proof" isn't actually proof. BPD isn't medicated, your on setraline which is a well known antidepressant. 🙈🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Quickest BPD diagnosis known in medical history. She’s another one like her pal Bush, nothing wrong with her except needing constant attention and a Chinese meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thaaaaanks.

Alot of it is dated very recently (April) and it still doesn't prove a diagnosis if that's what she was going for. I haven't followed anything about her mental health to be honest to even know what she's said previously.
I don't remember when she had her breakdown on live before Christmas anyways, she was crying saying she would harm herself said she's a bad person and abuses Stacy. Stacy got the police out loads and left primm for a bit. Next thing she's back with a bandage saying BPD life. Using it as a hashtag

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.