WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fat shaming is ridiculous, calling people out for actions or behaviour yes but I can’t stand people being brought down for their size/looks
If I wanna call someone fat I'd just use that word. I wouldn't be like ohh maybe she's pregnant as an insult lol

Reactions: 4
If I wanna call someone fat I'd just use that word. I wouldn't be like ohh maybe she's pregnant as an insult lol
I think with being not so slim myself and being a victim of fat bullying throughout high school I’m probably just overly sensitive to it 😅 I don’t think Primm is fat, she has put weight on but I wouldn’t say she’s obese or looks pregnant

Reactions: 5
I think with being not so slim myself and being a victim of fat bullying throughout high school I’m probably just overly sensitive to it 😅 I don’t think Primm is fat, she has put weight on but I wouldn’t say she’s obese or looks pregnant
Me either, I probably use it as an insult more because I know how much it hurts but Iv got a cheek. I'm ten tun tessy 😅

Her posting all they videos to try prove she’s got bpd 😂 thought you didn’t care Lauren and you didn’t read here? 😂

Her posting all they videos to try prove she’s got bpd 😂 thought you didn’t care Lauren and you didn’t read here? 😂
that video she done replying to someone about not drinking as it effects bpd made no sense whatsoever 🥴

Reactions: 6
Why do these clowns all have severe Depression/Anxiety/BPD/PTSD on a Monday? It’s pathetic. It’s a total comedown from the booze/drugs.

Reactions: 12
Ah you know I seen her earlier and I got straight on here. She does look pregnant. It’s the lower belly fat. She doesn’t really carry the weight on her legs or what not it’s the belly. She genuinely looks 6/7 months pregnant

Scottish tiktoker, makes the majority of her content about square sausage & having BPD. Recently been on the bbc for promoting illegal tanning sprays. She's an absolute sucker for a freebie. She's getting mentioned on a few other threads so I thought she was deserving & desperate enough for her own thread.
Those lips man there like two fuckin sausages she can hardly talk properly and a born again christian someone said... ahah sittin wae people takin coke and and gettin smashed.... and knowingly hanging around wae beasty bush ...okkkkkkrrrrttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This wee dafty of a lassie pisses me off so bad. Next time Im in the middle of a BPD episode I must remember and take pics of the inside of the ambulance and hospital just to prove I was there. Get yerself to duck hen. You are zero out of ten gucci. Knobhead

Reactions: 9
This wee dafty of a lassie pisses me off so bad. Next time Im in the middle of a BPD episode I must remember and take pics of the inside of the ambulance and hospital just to prove I was there. Get yerself to duck hen. You are zero out of ten gucci. Knobhead
i have never understood the need to take photos of these kind of things regardless of the situation. And tagging yourself in at hospital on Facebook is another annoying thing as well. If i was in distress then the last thing i would be doing is on my phone checking myself in and taking pictures, geez peace!

Reactions: 7
Yasss she’s read here, a wee jaunt down duke street and a black rooster 🙌🏼😂

Her voice riles me. It’s so disgusting. Sounds so rough n boggin. She always looks like she’s struggling so much.

Reactions: 7
Hullo troops 🙃

I'm just here after she had the audacity to call Rosie's birds accent a punch able offence.

Wee weapon. It's pure put on 😂

What school did she go to, anyone know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.