Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I don't think the weight loss has been huge. I think she said it was maybe 3/4 stone and a dress size just by cutting down on booze, some exercise, being more mindful of what she eats. Fair play to her, it's easy to whack it on during them menopause years, much harder to get it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Glee

I’m a long time tattle lurker, first time poster.
move followed wears my money for a while now. I started following her because we live in the same area and I found her very relatable and authentic compared to other influencers.
I unfollowed her after the liberty gifted advent calendar story yesterday. Yes, I’m jealous but also like it’s not been changed post - if she has bought a calendar every year why not raffle this one off for charity or a giveaway?She can more than afford to buy one herself. I have saved up and bought myself a liberty advent calendar the past two years but I’m not sure I will again, they are so expensive but if you’re one of the popular girls you can get one for free!
I don’t like the tone of her posts so much any more. It feels very braggy and there are too many ad/gift posts.

Sorry for the rant! Also, sorry I know this is a rave about thread - I really did rate her until recently but they all seem to go the same way

Kate’s scraping the bottom of the barrel again.

Jeans and blazer? Groundbreaking. 🥱
I’ve unfollowed her on the Insta and am unsubscribing from the blog. It’s shite. I’ve said it before, but what the hell has happened to her?

The clothes are now awful and seem to be limited to brands where she gets the biggest kickbacks. The new way she puts up photos only on the items she’s listing so you have to click through if there’s anything that looks interesting, without seeing first if it’s a brand that suits her reader’s pockets … just cynical on her part.

So over the silly bint.

Anyone watching Mood on iPlayer. Brilliant, unsettling treatise on how shady influencing is. It focuses on young women getting their baps out. Somebody should pitch a script about middle-aged women taking on the Insta influencer schtick and doing it so badly the dark and cringe comedy just writes itself. 🤔 💭

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
I also think it's interesting how much more body checking is going on now she's lost some weight. Like it's constant to the point I want to unfollow
Tbh, I've recently lost a stone and I bang on about it all the time 😂

Almost 46, peri menopausal and it was very very difficult. So I tell anyone who will give me a pat on the back 😂

• Heart

Missmarplesknitting

Considering how awful her outfits we're on her last holiday I really cannot believe people were asking for tips. She also went all the way to Jamaica for 7 days. I bet her outfits cost more than the holiday. She really does put shopping before everything else.

The list was also a rehash of about a million online articles about how to pack for a holiday.

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I have always liked Kate and think she usually comes off very well compared to others, although her level of consumerism is off the scale. But she’s on the beg today! Sad to see! Buy your own mattress, you’re clearly absolutely loaded!
I’ve just seen her stories & came on here to post just this! She’s a full time beggar now she’s given up the security of her office job 🙄 Doesn’t take them long does it!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Yeah, she may not be as polished or slick as some of the other big accounts but she’s no fool when it comes to links.

Realhousewifeofmanchester

I just ignore all that shite. The dilly thingy looks quite nice. The jumpsuit not so much - but she’s selling loads, so what do I know..
---
Sarah looks bloody awful in the photos though - so unflattering

Reactions: 5

Missmarplesknitting

She shops out of boredom I'm sure. High disposable income and time on her hands. Casual racism aside, she can be quite funny and has such an interesting job but I'm so over the chav jewellery and AL's. Bring back the pre influencer Kate.

• Heart

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
She's become so cocky. Anyone else saw her stories on the weekend about something she mentioned selling out? She said something like my blog goes out first thing in the morning and so you have to get in quick if you want to buy something. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Then she mentioned those bloody shorts that sold out! Wonder how much commission she got from that, she seems so proud...

I can't believe how much she's changed. I started this thread only about 7 months ago because I really liked her, but now she's a completely different person.
Her whole attitude has changed. She's become quite rude and aggressive too. I DM'd her recently because she'd shown a pair of boots that I liked, but as I tend to fall between sizes I wasn't sure whether to order up or down, so I messaged her and politely asked what they were like for sizing. She sent back a one word reply "Dunno" :mad:
Couldn’t agree more re how much she’s changed. EVERYTHING is a swipe up, it’s so boring. Also her stories today about her shit tip of a house annoyed me. You’re at home all day, you’re so privileged, stop posting affiliate links and repetitive content and tidy up after yourself!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She linked a load of stuff in a blog post recently from Amazon fashion. I assume she’s in a commercial relationship with them?

Anyhow linked a dress citing it as something she recommends from Amazon. Yet the reviews were absolutely terrible. Proof that she’s just willing to link any old crap.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I see she’s giving up her job to go freelance & spend more time on her blog. Wonder how long it’ll take for her to cross to the dark side of every single post being #aff #gift 🤔 Shows how lucrative insta is if you can securely give up the salary of a job you’ve had for 21 years!

• Wow

thankyoudelia

She suits it better shorter. It drags her face down now and accentuates how long her face is.
It does. She actually has really nice hair. Darn it but I feel really bloody sorry for her. We’ve all had unfortunate/bad haircuts but when you’ve larged up going to a trendy and expensive salon as part of living the shill life there’s no real room to say ‘my haircut is shit.’ Anybody think she blagged (tried to) a mahoosive discount for the cut to tart them all over her Insta?

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
You’ve just reminded me of her and I feel exactly the same. Used to love her stuff but it’s all linked or super spenny now. And she seemed to live at Petersham Nurseries which I found a total bore fest.
Clearly in some sort of commercial relationship with Petersham Nurseries. She used to make out that her kids loves it there.
It is not child friendly in the slightest.