Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollydidi

I follow Kate mainly because I like her style but Abercrombie? Surely she has better morals? I know all the US fashion influencers are flogging them this weekend but I thought better of Kate.
I’ve seen her flogging her abercrombie jeans on Vinted! She must make loads on Vinted as everything gets sold as soon as she lists it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Missmarplesknitting

Totally agree, I still read her blog every week but the utter shite posting is non stop. I do genuinely wonder if they think we as watchers are interested or if they get addicted to the attention.

Isthatso?

Kate must make a fortune from affiliated links! It’s weird because she’s become more and more frumpy and middle aged. She looked great when she worked at Warner. Another interesting Instagram account bites the dust

Libertine

VIP Member
The (REALLY) big spring dress edit.

All the dresses. So many dresses.

All the affiliate links. So many affiliate links.

🌸🌼👗👗🌼🌸

• Haha
As if we needed any more proof that she really will buy any old piss or bollocks. 😳 I stopped following Kate a while ago but I really need to stop ‘hate following’ her too. The whole trip to the Cotswolds nonsense being a #prtrip (if she’s that naive she shouldn’t be working in PR or ‘influencing’) made me irrationally angry and her spending/‘half time snack situations’ is just giving me the boke.

• Heart

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh with al of these influencers, especially when on holiday. They swan about in their best outfits whilst the rest of the family look like they haven't had new clothes for yonks!, you'd think with the money they must be saving not buying much, that they could treat the husband and kids 😂

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Little Spree only needs one customer to buy the £2k shearling jacket and, assuming commission is around 10%, she has made an easy £200 pounds.

And all it took was online browsing, taking a screenshot and generating an affiliate link. I do the first two most days with friends. 🤔

I appreciate Sarah and Kate would say it’s far, far more complicated than that… But it’s really not.

carolinefg

It was game over for me when she added an aff link to her garden hose last week. She used to be great, her blog is still good, if she just focused on the fashion she’d be fine (even though her consumption is wild and her styling has taken a nose dive). But the constant dull stories and pointless content. Ugh. Put your bloody phone down.

I always got thirsty vibes from amothersedit. Her husband looks a right cockwomble, too.

Edit. I just had a nosey. Still pouting like a 15 year old. Bless her.

• Haha
I find it hilarious that after a year (maybe six months?) of riding the gifted/on loan Brompton electric bike, Kate has bought a bike for herself (well, I assume, as no hint of “gift” or “ad” or even “PR discount”) from competitor. Glad to see her put her money where her mouth is.

• Heart

Missmarplesknitting

All that gold jewellery she wears is horrible. It's all the gold everyone sold when hold prices shot up years ago. She must be getting some sort of freebie or kickback to promote these websites.

• Haha

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I am baffled by the popularity of this woman. I find her really weird, frumpy and her fashion sense is awful. How does she have so many followers?!