Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmarplesknitting

I love when she does an art update as it's so bad. The painting of her dog is so awful. I know art is subjective but that gallery wall is horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found this thread. I used to really like her, but yes she’s gone over to the dark side now. Although, I still enjoy her weekly blog, at least she bothers to do one still, most stop when the ads come flying in, although it’s endless opportunities for swipe ups I guess 🤷‍♀️.

As for the expensive haircut 😭 it’s awful, looks so fluffy and shaggy. Not a good look!

• Heart

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
There must come a point where they think, WTF am I going to blog about this week?? 😂
How many times can you read/write about jumpers, jeans, boots, coats etc. :rolleyes:
I don't ever really feel the need to rush out to buy anything they show us, I know what I like!

Missmarplesknitting

She really is a compulsive shopper. Maybe it's boredom and far too much time on her hands now that she's self employed but it never stops. She does get sent freebies but she buys a lot herself and that mona lisa painting beside her dog paintings just looks awful. Her house is as crammed with stuff as much as her wardrobe.

Libertine

VIP Member
The teen boys aren’t really adding any value to her brand. 😳

My finger is hovering over unfollow - the unusual workplace was what made her content interesting.

How to ruin a good Instagram account: hit 10k followers and/or quit your day job.

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
I like her blog on a Sunday, its well written. I do think though that a lot of them have struggled during this pandemic! no free trips, lunches etc so all they can do is thrash the life out of anything they can. (Although I don't miss seeing every single one of them at the same event!!) I'm sure a few of them are thinking "uh oh! got to get a real job soon to start earning a regular income?"

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I used to really like Kate, been following her for ages but I can't deal with all her posting content for the sake of posting. Everything is now about affiliate links.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
@Wifo1976

I forgot to add and I think this is really important. Take each day as it comes, don't look too far ahead. It's not like when we were teens and could lose 7lb in a week, it takes time, it's slow progress, but it's definitely doable ❤
Thank you, I have invariably at some point done all these things but perhaps need a reset. In the throes of peri menopause and the main thing is energy levels and lack of sleep. I exercise (strength and cardio) 4 times a week, rarely drink but I probably need to up my protein and monitor my snacks 🤪! Sorry to derail but thank you all 🫶🏽.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Little spree is advertising fat face now 🫣 very authentic 😑
I used to absolutely love Little Spree. I think it was Sarah and someone else at some stage. They did they whole Isobel Marant look using some brilliant high street brands and ideas. They helped me such much having had mg kids and feeling a bit lost.
Little spree now has a new name ?Doceur and feels like she has lost her way. Lots of work with brands that feel like inauthentic partnering and also links to £1000 dresses.
Such a shame.

Missmarplesknitting

Totally agree, especially when I seen her with kat farmer. It's such a little bubble of affluence in London. I'm not sure who she's influencing anymore. Certainly not me. I love clothes and fashion and I'm in my 40s so she was great at the beginning but the shop shop shop just makes me feel uncomfortable now.

I understand gravity and my point was exactly that! At 50+ I think the benefits of wearing a bra out-way the comfort of not wearing one!

There is certainly no misogyny here. I just don’t like her personal style and is intrigued who does!
No, you have completely explained your misogynistic approach: a woman’s breasts must be pert and in the right position to be allowed to hang free, otherwise they are deemed as ‘saggy’. Fuck off with that, hate the dress all you like, but her tits look fine.

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It goes to show how full time influencers live such a fishbowl existence. It cannot be healthy to live a life where you are so focused on yourself, how you present to others, and shopping.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
It was always hard to tell what size Kate really was because so much if the stuff she wore was big and baggy, but in that photo with the short skirt and loafers, you can definitely see her weight loss.
Have to say, well done to her. She looks good.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I used to really like her (as evidenced when I started the thread) but she's kind of coming across as getting a bit too big for her boots now.