Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the story with her and the drink? She was always fond of the vino, then made a huge deal of letting everyone know she was off the drink and became a bit smug/preachy. Then she was drinking non alcoholic bubbles and gin. Now today she says she has a hangover. Whats the deal?
I remember she came on her stories saying she had given it up, she seemed like she wanted to say more about it but never did just started making sure everybody knew she was off the drink, she was adamant she had given up totally. What annoyed me was she had people writing to her asking for advise on how she manages to not drink as they wanted to give it a go too, now she is back on it again and it's like she never was off it. Her own business I know but she should have said nothing at all and people wouldn't have noticed, it was the fact she posted so much about giving it up and what she drinks instead that had me confused.

Reactions: 3
Ellen is super proud of Pippa 🙄 meanwhile pippa couldn't give a shiny shite about you Ellen. Give it up like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s more the fact that going by Ellen’s page you’d think they were super close friends, but going by Pippa’s page it seems there not much more than passing acquaintances. Ellen doesn’t show anywhere near the same support for anyone else on Instagram

Reactions: 6
I think it’s more the fact that going by Ellen’s page you’d think they were super close friends, but going by Pippa’s page it seems there not much more than passing acquaintances. Ellen doesn’t show anywhere near the same support for anyone else on Instagram
Pippa did mention the waxpert products in her book or something way back along.

Reactions: 1
I’m totally reading between the lines here based on a few things she’s mentioned but I get the impression that the giving up booze/symprove/vitamins thing relates to her mam’s health situation. She hasn’t said much but has hinted that her mam has dementia or Alzheimer’s and I think Ellen is trying to watch her own health as a result. I say fair play to her for trying but the booze obviously wasn’t as easy to stay away from as she imagined!

Reactions: 6
Yes I think you have hit the nail on the head there. Reading between the lines,I think that’s what’s going on. Must be very hard for her because she seems to have a great relationship with her mother.

I’m totally reading between the lines here based on a few things she’s mentioned but I get the impression that the giving up booze/symprove/vitamins thing relates to her mam’s health situation. She hasn’t said much but has hinted that her mam has dementia or Alzheimer’s and I think Ellen is trying to watch her own health as a result. I say fair play to her for trying but the booze obviously wasn’t as easy to stay away from as she imagined!
Yes I thought the same.

It’s like all Waxy Ellen’s Christmasses have come at once -a POCO launch and she even made it passed security so now she can buy every POCO item in sight! And just in case Pippa didn’t already know how utterly obsessed she is with her, she brought Conrad too! Because one person fawning all over inflated tat in the midst of a pandemic just isn’t enough. Pippa’s worth every ounce of Rona risk in Ellen’s hyper-devoted eyes.

Now, her and Conrad can both crawl up Pippa’s ass at the same time and if they’re lucky, she might even look sideways at them while they’re flat out going loco for Poco!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like all Waxy Ellen’s Christmasses have come at once -a POCO launch and she even made it passed security so now she can buy every POCO item in sight! And just in case Pippa didn’t already know how utterly obsessed she is with her, she brought Conrad too! Because one person fawning all over inflated tat in the midst of a pandemic just isn’t enough. Pippa’s worth every ounce of Rona risk in Ellen’s hyper-devoted eyes.

Now, her and Conrad can both crawl up Pippa’s ass at the same time and if they’re lucky, she might even look sideways at them while they’re flat out going loco for Poco!
Honestly it is so cringey. Ellen is 40 years of age behaving like an awe struck teenager

Reactions: 10
Conrad seems to be doing comissioned paintings now. They look nice.

Maybe his business has been hit by covid

Conrad seems to be doing comissioned paintings now. They look nice.

Maybe his business has been hit by covid
Ellen’s Manolo’s must be destroying the profits. If she keeps tagging Pippa enough, maybe she might get a job at POCO as full-time fangirl #Goals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellen’s Manolo’s must be destroying the profits. If she keeps tagging Pippa enough, maybe she might get a job at POCO as full-time fangirl #Goals
Doubt it given how well her wax company does.

I'm in the same age bracket as Ellen and Pippa and I watch them constantly talking about skincare, skin care products and some of the stuff they recommend is on the pricey side but their skin looks crease/ wrinkle free. Now I have started to spend alittle more than I use to on my skincare but have yet to find any 'miracle' product that has made my lines vanish. I have seen people mention that it would seem that both have had botox. I guess it's their own business but if true then going on about amazing products giving the impression that's why their skin is in such great shape isn't really very transparent and abit misleading and very annoying!!

Reactions: 12