Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you say so! No one else's experience count apart from yours, clearly.
No. I never said that at all so I’m not sure why you’re being so passive aggressive. You singled out my comment with a sweeping generalisation that’s completely untrue. Most offices do not allow dogs. That’s just a fact. I’m sorry you’re offended by it

Reactions: 2
It’s rank. If I walked in and saw a dog in a beauty salon, I’d walk straight back out again. Pets have no place in offices either. Nobody needs to work with an animal barking and bounding around, pissing, farting and slobbering. It’s completely unprofessional. Leave your dog to lick their arse at home please! 🤢
Let’s hope you never need a guide dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
For some reason what really annoys me is the way she pronounces Achill as Achkul 😡

Reactions: 4
Ellen has ordered her Pippa X Lucy items I see - her lick arsing drives me crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellen fawning all over everything Pippa does is SO cringe. And the screen shot to show she bought and paid for the stuff with her own money cause #womensupportwomen is just unnecessary because it's obvious to everyone by now that anything Pippa sticks her name on will be snapped up by Ellen.

Ellen fawning all over everything Pippa does is SO cringe. And the screen shot to show she bought and paid for the stuff with her own money cause #womensupportwomen is just unnecessary because it's obvious to everyone by now that anything Pippa sticks her name on will be snapped up by Ellen.
Its gas as Pippa NEVER mentions waxperts or anyone elses brand unless shes being plyed with food and alcohol!

Reactions: 9
Its gas as Pippa NEVER mentions waxperts or anyone elses brand unless she's being plyed with food and alcohol!
Its weird because I'm sure she used to?! I really like Ellen, she seems lovely, but the fawning around POCO and Pippa etc is cringe. I know women supporting women, not expecting the freebie from her friend etc, and its nice n all, but its like 'look I'm first to purchase, I'm the top friend'... Pippa definitely used to share her posts at the start when she was buying the jeans.

Reactions: 3
No. I never said that at all so I’m not sure why you’re being so passive aggressive. You singled out my comment with a sweeping generalisation that’s completely untrue. Most offices do not allow dogs. That’s just a fact. I’m sorry you’re offended by it
I work in advertising and can confirm that IRL a lot of parents have their kids enrolled in agencies for child modeling. There’s pretty strict rules in place they need permits and can only be on set for a certain amount of hours.

Every office I’ve worked in (5) has allowed dogs in once others aren’t against it. Most of the multinationals (Twitter, google, LinkedIn) allow them in too, once it’s not every day.

Reactions: 5
Its gas as Pippa NEVER mentions waxperts or anyone elses brand unless shes being plyed with food and alcohol!
She never talks about other brands, there's no way she could ever claim to have been supporting women's business unless she's being paid to do it.

Ellen yet again wishing Pip's good luck with the pop up shop. As much as Pippa bangs on about women supporting women I don't think I've ever seen her tag Ellen when she's launched a new product, correct me if I'm wrong!!??

Reactions: 12
Would have been nice if she donated the just eat voucher to somewhere. Don’t think she needs it

Reactions: 1
Ellen is teaming up with Donal Skehan this week. She might surpass queen Pippa one of these days. Waxperts might be a more successful business than poco so pips might be jealous and that's why she never gives a shout out

😂 Ellen today in all the POCO. That jumper is ridiculous. Even Pippa wouldn’t wear it

I like to think my work place is quite casual but under no terms can dogs come into the office. (Excluding the norms like guide dogs). I wish they could but alas, it’s not allowed.

Reactions: 1