Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually very common many moons ago. I was an extra in a movie when I was younger they had come to the school asking and sent us home with letters. I also got modelling jobs from it appeared in plenty of magazines and adverts. My sister does it too and so does my daughter. Its a bit of pocket money for them they can't be on set for very long less hours than a school day. They love it and wouldnt be doing it if that wasn't the case. There is a big difference in a child enjoying it and wanting to do than having a camera shoved in their faces in their own environment.
Exactly. Thank you!!
You can tell he's quite happy doing it. Free toys to play with, sure what's the harm in it
I remember my brothers primary school was approached looking for extras for Angela's Ashes. Maybe we just live in different era's

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm confused as to how you think kids are cast in movies and commercials and modelling jobs. Some kids work and that's perfectly fine. Jesus there would be a big hole in the entertainment industry if no children ever worked.

This is going back 20 years ago so yes they 100% did. Holman modelling agency often approached primary schools for talent acquisition so it's not absolute horse manure
Except we’re not talking about 20 years ago, are we? 🙄 So
I’m not sure why you’re going to these strange lengths to try to justify Ellen earning out of her kid. I’m telling you categorically, for a fact, that this does not happen in schools.

Except we’re not talking about 20 years ago, are we? 🙄 So
I’m not sure why you’re going to these strange lengths to try to justify Ellen earning out of her kid. I’m telling you categorically, for a fact, that this does not happen in schools.
How do you know she's earning anything from it? Maybe it's put away for him for his future like. I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. It's not as if kids don't work.

Reactions: 6
How do you know she's earning anything from it? Maybe it's put away for him for his future like. I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. It's not as if kids don't work.
So you think her kid’s working for free? Oh give me a break! And I’m not making any big deal out of it ffs. Expressing my opinion, the same as everyone else here, if that’s alright with you? If you don’t agree, feel free to keep scrolling.

Reactions: 2
So you think her kid’s working for free? Oh give me a break! And I’m not making any big deal out of it ffs. Expressing my opinion, the same as everyone else here, if that’s alright with you? If you don’t agree, feel free to keep scrolling.
Jesus did you even read my post? Obviously he's not working for free. I said how do you know the money isn't going into a savings account for him and she's not taking anything from it like. Ya and I'm expressing my opinion. Your aggression over this subject is ridiculous. Say what you want but you can be challenged on stuff when you act as if you know personally she's pocketing the money that he works for.

Reactions: 10
After briefly reading the last few comments I reckon Ellen must be exhausted keeping up with her multiple alias's on Tattle. Failing that all you fan girls please redirect to the rave thread please

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus did you even read my post? Obviously he's not working for free. I said how do you know the money isn't going into a savings account for him and she's not taking anything from it like. Ya and I'm expressing my opinion. Your aggression over this subject is ridiculous. Say what you want but you can be challenged on stuff when you act as if you know personally she's pocketing the money that he works for.
Clearly ciaragh isn’t reading your post at all and getting seriously wound up about her own opinions 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Philippa, no less! Just to let all us ordinary people know how close they are -even though Pippa hasn’t wanted anything to do with her for years

Reactions: 5
It's gone beyond embarrassing now at this stage. Why does she bother? Pippa couldn't care less about Ellen. I'll never forget when Ellen said she was throwing out all her jeans and only buying Poco from now on 🤢 I don't think I've ever even heard Pippa mention waxperts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morto for her, just let it go love 😳 Is it a coincidence they weren't the most flattering pics of "Phillipa" 😉

Reactions: 8
The funniest thing is Pippa reposted loads of her birthday wishes and as usual, Desperate Ellen didn’t make the cut. She really needs to get the message because it’s actually embarrassing at this stage. Nothing worse than a cling-on who keeps forcing themselves on you when you’ve made it very clear you’re not interested

Reactions: 9
I did notice, interestingly, that pippa did tag ellen the the recent black and white photo challenge that was meant to be about mistreatment of women in turkey and turned into irish influencers #supportingwomen.

Reactions: 7
Whats the story with her and the drink? She was always fond of the vino, then made a huge deal of letting everyone know she was off the drink and became a bit smug/preachy. Then she was drinking non alcoholic bubbles and gin. Now today she says she has a hangover. Whats the deal?

Whats the story with her and the drink? She was always fond of the vino, then made a huge deal of letting everyone know she was off the drink and became a bit smug/preachy. Then she was drinking non alcoholic bubbles and gin. Now today she says she has a hangover. Whats the deal?
She seemed to have been tea total until her cousin did the wine tasting classes online, during the lockdown. She said something like ‘it’d be rude not to join in’ She seems to be back on the booze since then. Today was the first mention of hangover though

Reactions: 4
She seemed to have been tea total until her cousin did the wine tasting classes online, during the lockdown. She said something like ‘it’d be rude not to join in’ She seems to be back on the booze since then. Today was the first mention of hangover though
She was always a big boozer her and conrad, then she was dead against it, now she seems to be giving it a lash again 😂. Fair play to her giving it up but she got too tea total about it