Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind gets influenced into buying a car from someone on insta?? Did the umbrella pouch sell it ? Or is someone close to her texting her so she can show the umbrella holder thing for the millionth time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe she came on this morning, chatted about her OOTD, linked the T-shirt that nobody particularly cares about and then apropos of nothing, randomly starts on about Pippa and POCO. I mean, why?

Does she feel guilty any time she doesn’t wear Pippa’s clothes? To the point where she feels obliged to post a POCO link just because she dared to wear a, <gasp> -non Pippa outfit?😱

Atoning for her sins because she didn’t worship at the alter of Pippa today. It’s actually just creepy at this stage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I like Ellen, but I thought the same this morning. Odd to talk about the top she was wearing and then post of pic of a POCO t-shirt. Like she's having an affair with another brand and feeling guilty. It's beyond strange at this point! Does Pippa ever mention Waxperts!??? I don't think so🙈

Reactions: 8
Ah! Why would you bring dogs to a waxing salon? I would never want to go there now. How unhygienic 😮😩

Reactions: 8
Ah! Why would you bring dogs to a waxing salon? I would never want to go there now. How unhygienic 😮😩
It’s rank. If I walked in and saw a dog in a beauty salon, I’d walk straight back out again. Pets have no place in offices either. Nobody needs to work with an animal barking and bounding around, pissing, farting and slobbering. It’s completely unprofessional. Leave your dog to lick their arse at home please! 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun
A flamboyant 6 yo boy would adore it 😭

No begging for freebies? Ellen was driving a free car from Skoda on the sly for well over a year before she was eventually forced into admitting she’s actually an ambassador for the brand and got extremely bitchy with a whole lot of people who asked her about it on Twitter before shutting down her page completely.

She’s also using her 6 year old son as a cash cow in any way she can and with any brand who’ll have him -M+S, Dunnes, Smyths Toys. How many parents subject their child to that? And she’s currently shilling that Symprove shite for her buddy Oonagh Meagher. So Ellen is more than happy to grab whatever freebies she can get, it’s just most brands aren’t remotely interested in her.

As for her renting, that’s her own business but I’d rather my own home over a wardrobe full of Manolo Blahnik shoes and a load of Louis Vuitton handbags. Ellen is all fur coat and no knickers

EDIT: Hi Ellen! 👋🏼
THIS DESERVES A STANDING OVATION!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw a mention of the Bridey Bunch. Any chance of a thread on Lovely Girlie Bits. i haven't heard much about her lately. I follow her but her stories and posts never come up for me. I reckon there's something about her. She seems to have a new best insta friend every year.

Reactions: 2
I think Trish puts up with a lot
I think so too. She always seems pained any time Waxy sticks a camera in her face and like she’d rather be anywhere else. She never reciprocates the OTT undying love that Ellen constantly gushes at her either. Always get the feeling she’s just gritting her teeth and barely tolerating her because she has to for work reasons.

Reactions: 1
Its separate and waxperts is spotless. I see no reason why a dog shouldn't be taken to the office.
Didn't realise office was separate. Still don't think people should have dogs in any workplace. Just think it's dirty and unprofessional. I think dogs belong outside

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn't realise office was separate. Still don't think people should have dogs in any workplace. Just think it's dirty and unprofessional. I think dogs belong outside
If it's separate I'd have no problem with it. I have 3 dogs and they're house dogs, I couldn't keep them outside. They're part of the family, I don't see the point in having dogs if you're going to keep them out, just my opinion. Mine are spoilt lol but my house my dogs, my rules n all that and each to their own. I think you're either a dog person or you're not.. if you are, generally they stay in lol

• Heart
Dogs don’t belong outside don’t be so inhumane. I’d rather put a person out than a dog at least they won’t annoy me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it's separate I'd have no problem with it. I have 3 dogs and they're house dogs, I couldn't keep them outside. They're part of the family, I don't see the point in having dogs if you're going to keep them out, just my opinion. Mine are spoilt lol but my house my dogs, my rules n all that and each to their own. I think you're either a dog person or you're not.. if you are, generally they stay in lol
Family pets have no place in a professional, working environment and I’m quite certain it’s a breech of insurance and HR policies too.

Reactions: 2
If you have a dog then it should be part of the family. Our dog is like a extra child and is adored. Anyone who leaves a dog outside should not own a dog. Its disgraceful behaviour to do that.