Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like a very happy child in the videos she put up. Really dont see the issue, every child is different. When I was a child and still now the idea of staying in a caravan would be my idea of hell

Reactions: 15
Looked like a very happy child in the videos she put up. Really dont see the issue, every child is different. When I was a child and still now the idea of staying in a caravan would be my idea of hell
Never said he wasn’t happy at all. Just making the point that they spend all their downtime in adult environments/ high-end hotels as opposed to places aimed at children.

Also thi
Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun
[/QUOTE my kids love fancy hotel stays it’s a treat not like she’s doing it every weekend and it’s nice
Entirely agree with you. I think he looks really happy and I actually like Ellen. One of the very few bloggers who spends quality time with her child. I think a lot of people are just jealous and bitter. I know personally my kids love going to fancy hotels as a treat and always have a great time

Reactions: 8
Also thi

Entirely agree with you. I think he looks really happy and I actually like Ellen. One of the very few bloggers who spends quality time with her child. I think a lot of people are just jealous and bitter. I know personally my kids love going to fancy hotels as a treat and always have a great time
If that’s directed at me, you can guess again. Not jealous or bitter of anyone thanks and I’m not sure why you’d make that assumption because I made an observation that Ellen’s child spends a lot of his free time in luxury hotels rather than more child-friendly places.

I can afford to stay in any hotel in the country and have done so frequently when my children were babies. Now they’re out out the baby stage, we enjoy Tayto Park, Centre Parcs, National Aquatic Centre, camping, pet farms, bike rides, beaches, and getting fresh air. Not sitting around salubrious urban hotel rooms where there’s nothing to do except watch television. Kids have their whole lives ahead of them to hang out in robes in the bloody Shelbourne, let them be little whilst you can

Reactions: 12
If that’s directed at me, you can guess again. Not jealous or bitter of anyone thanks and I’m not sure why you’d make that assumption because I made an observation that Ellen’s child spends a lot of his free time in luxury hotels rather than more child-friendly places.

I can afford to stay in any hotel in the country and have done so frequently when my children were babies. Now they’re out out the baby stage, we enjoy Tayto Park, Centre Parcs, National Aquatic Centre, camping, pet farms, bike rides, beaches, and getting fresh air. Not sitting around salubrious urban hotel rooms where there’s nothing to do except watch television. Kids have their whole lives ahead of them to hang out in robes in the bloody Shelbourne, let them be little whilst you can
I'm a grown woman and would find the shelbourne boring v odd place to go with a kid end of

Reactions: 8
Must admit I’d like to go to the Shelbourne when I’m in my 60’s she’s like a granny sometimes.. no offense to granny’s
I think Coops brought her, sure isn’t he a child model for symths & Dunnes

Reactions: 6
The renovations in Achill will be starting again in Sept. She seems to use the same builder and his team so maybe he's busy. Also the whole building process on achill is painfully slow. Im speaking from experience here.
It's a fab little island but it does seem a million miles away at times. It's a place that doesn't welcome people too easily. You kinda need to have family from the island before people will be alright with you building there. So she's lucky her mam is from there.
As for her 'only' renting in Dublin. She seems to live in a lovely big house with a garden so there's absolutely no shame in renting when we all know the price of rent and buying up there is shocking. She enjoys her life and likes her holidays and nice clothing/shoes so she may aswell.
I do enjoy Ellen's content and she does seem genuinely happy with her family life. No posed pics or begging for freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The renovations in Achill will be starting again in Sept. She seems to use the same builder and his team so maybe he's busy. Also the whole building process on achill is painfully slow. Im speaking from experience here.
It's a fab little island but it does seem a million miles away at times. It's a place that doesn't welcome people too easily. You kinda need to have family from the island before people will be alright with you building there. So she's lucky her mam is from there.
As for her 'only' renting in Dublin. She seems to live in a lovely big house with a garden so there's absolutely no shame in renting when we all know the price of rent and buying up there is shocking. She enjoys her life and likes her holidays and nice clothing/shoes so she may aswell.
I do enjoy Ellen's content and she does seem genuinely happy with her family life. No posed pics or begging for freebies
No begging for freebies? Ellen was driving a free car from Skoda on the sly for well over a year before she was eventually forced into admitting she’s actually an ambassador for the brand and got extremely bitchy with a whole lot of people who asked her about it on Twitter before shutting down her page completely.

She’s also using her 6 year old son as a cash cow in any way she can and with any brand who’ll have him -M+S, Dunnes, Smyths Toys. How many parents subject their child to that? And she’s currently shilling that Symprove shite for her buddy Oonagh Meagher. So Ellen is more than happy to grab whatever freebies she can get, it’s just most brands aren’t remotely interested in her.

As for her renting, that’s her own business but I’d rather my own home over a wardrobe full of Manolo Blahnik shoes and a load of Louis Vuitton handbags. Ellen is all fur coat and no knickers

EDIT: Hi Ellen! 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No begging for freebies? Ellen was driving a free car from Skoda on the sly for well over a year before she was eventually forced into admitting she’s actually an ambassador for the brand and got extremely bitchy with a whole lot of people who asked her about it on Twitter before shutting down her page completely.

She’s also using her 6 year old son as a cash cow in any way she can and with any brand who’ll have him -M+S, Dunnes, Smyths Toys. How many parents subject their child to that? And she’s currently shilling that Symprove shite for her buddy Oonagh Meagher. So Ellen is more than happy to grab whatever freebies she can get, it’s just most brands aren’t remotely interested in her.

As for her renting, that’s her own business but I’d rather my own home over a wardrobe full of Manolo Blahnik shoes and a load of Louis Vuitton handbags. Ellen is all fur coat and no knickers

EDIT: Hi Ellen! 👋🏼
Each to their own. Plenty of people have their kids in the 'bizz' from a young age. Ella may springs to mind. I'm sure that money will be put away for Cooper but he doesn't have a genuine interest in the Smyths reviews. What kid wouldn't love to be given toys to review. Cant say much for the dunnes or m&s ads though
As for the skoda brand deal, she rarely even mentions the cars so you would forget she works with them tbh.
Either way I enjoy her content. Like I said, each to their own.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she was pissed off claudine and Pippa didnt invite her on the holidays so she went to the shelbourne instead!

Reactions: 5
Twiggy spawns out the kids too
Does she? I know she uses them for cheap content and Waxy does that too with “Coopy” but she also has him working in paid employment too. At the tender age of 6. Mustn’t be enough money in pulling hair off minges to keep her in Manolos!

• Haha
I'd imagine dunnes and smyths ads are a day job, its not like the child's working on movies which would take months. No harm in it, probably gets the jobs off the back of Conrad. Doesnt he do something in creative design

Reactions: 4
Honestly who cares 🙄 he's doing a bit of modelling for Dunnes Stores. You'd swear he was spending 24 hours on a film set 😂 Ellen is the worst but in fairness I wouldn't say that's the worst of her 😂 her hanging onto Pippa for dear life, now that's embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
“ Plenty of people” Names one other person 🙄
Plenty of people IRL have their kids modelling and working from a young age. It was quite common for modelling agencies to come into my primary school to try and get parents to sign up their little darlings. You obviously don't like Ellen and that's your perogative but I'm not having this convo anymore

Plenty of people IRL have their kids modelling and working from a young age. It was quite common for modelling agencies to come into my primary school to try and get parents to sign up their little darlings. You obviously don't like Ellen and that's your perogative but I'm not having this convo anymore
No, plenty of people don’t. Less than 1%. Less than .5% And no schools absolutely do not allow modelling agencies into schools to tout for models because it would be against policy so I’m not sure why you’re trying to peddle absolute horse manure to justify Ellen making money out of her kid. Aoibhe Devlin was vilified on here for significantly less

No, plenty of people don’t. Less than 1%. Less than .5% And no schools absolutely do not allow modelling agencies into schools to tout for models because it would be against policy so I’m not sure why you’re trying to peddle absolute horse manure to justify Ellen making money out of her kid. Aoibhe Devlin was vilified on here for significantly less
This is going back 20 years ago so yes they 100% did. Holman modelling agency often approached primary schools for talent acquisition so it's not absolute horse manure

Reactions: 1
It was actually very common many moons ago. I was an extra in a movie when I was younger they had come to the school asking and sent us home with letters. I also got modelling jobs from it appeared in plenty of magazines and adverts. My sister does it too and so does my daughter. Its a bit of pocket money for them they can't be on set for very long less hours than a school day. They love it and wouldnt be doing it if that wasn't the case. There is a big difference in a child enjoying it and wanting to do than having a camera shoved in their faces in their own environment.