Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always said she didn’t have lip fillers . A couple of weeks ago (before it was allowed) she had the obvious signs they were done and made up some story about Cooper bumping into her lips!!!!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Elleb but now she comes across as boring. Although she seems to have been a amazing support to salons over lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I sense there is all sorts of family drama that goes on in both hers & Cons family. I appreciate hearing about it, because she does project a little that she has a perfect family life so when you hear little references... I dunno... makes me feel better about my own shitshow. I’ve followed Ellen for years. Enjoy following her, except for the Pippa carry on
I agree, I go in between liking and disliking her! I used to be mad about her in the Snapchat days. Her drunken posts were embarrassing though, I found it a bit cringe. Now she is off the booze or back on, I don't know! I don't follow consistently enough to keep up 😂 I just hate the way they all have to declare it like they first to have come up with the idea and just harp on about it! She was copying her friend Aisling Keenan I think!! She seems to try copy everyone!

Ellen is very close to her step kids snd has gone on holiday with them. I do wish she would own up to the botox

Reactions: 5
Desperate Ellen sending out her leftover Christmas candles as freebies to all and sundry in bleeping July -aka. offloading her rubbish for cheap publicity

Reactions: 4
Desperate Ellen sending out her leftover Christmas candles as freebies to all and sundry in bleeping July -aka. offloading her rubbish for cheap publicity
And then only ran the sale for 1 day 🙄 definitely left over otherwise they would have had enough stock to run it for longer than a day.

Reactions: 2
And then only ran the sale for 1 day 🙄 definitely left over otherwise they would have had enough stock to run it for longer than a day.
The same leftover stock she lied and said was selling out fast at Christmas in a bid to drum up a bit of interest in her cheap tat -turns out that backfired spectacularly! I’m getting seriously sick of her patent lies

What’s the story with bringing her child to the shelbourne for the night?

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with bringing her child to the shelbourne for the night?
Ellen takes cooper every year for a night in the shelbourne just the two of them I think it’s a lovely thing to do. Just have one on one time and to be fair we don’t see many bloggers spending time with there kids so it makes a change.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember her at Terry and davehs engagement party. She was dancing with Aideen Kate and Rosie and them. She was wasted and like someone's mam crashing the party. I'm nearly sure it was their engagement party. It was in a house. I was wondering what she was doing there.

Does anyone remember her at Terry and davehs engagement party. She was dancing with Aideen Kate and Rosie and them. She was wasted and like someone's mam crashing the party. I'm nearly sure it was their engagement party. It was in a house. I was wondering what she was doing there.
Haha no, didnt see this but sounds funny. Maybe that's why she came off the bubbles. Drink or don't drink, I couldn't give a damn but I've never seen someone make such a big deal of it and the Mother Theresa act of mass on Sunday mornings. Give me strength, the whole thing was exceptionally self-righteous 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Ellen takes cooper every year for a night in the shelbourne just the two of them I think it’s a lovely thing to do. Just have one on one time and to be fair we don’t see many bloggers spending time with there kids so it makes a change.
In the shelbourne its crazy money and not one bit child friendly so wierd

Reactions: 5
In the shelbourne its crazy money and not one bit child friendly so wierd
It is a costly place to stay but from experience it is fantastic for kids. Little robes and slippers, treats and staff make such a fuss. Mine adored it.

Reactions: 9
It is a costly place to stay but from experience it is fantastic for kids. Little robes and slippers, treats and staff make such a fuss. Mine adored it.
Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun

Reactions: 9
Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun
To be fair to her it isn't a one size fits all, it completely depends on the child. One of my nephews would be in his absolute element with that treat for a night. He is obsessed with the whole hotel experience - the mini fridge, the robes, room service etc. Not remotely bothered about the hotel's facilities, just wants to enjoy the room and feel like Lord Muck! His younger brother on the other hand who's all go, would hate it.

Reactions: 16
Really, mine absolutely loved it. We stayed for 3 nights for my husband's 40th. They adored it. The pool, fancy breakfast, afternoon tea and of course exploring Dublin. Not all kids are the same. Mine loved it and Cooper definitely seems to love it and spending time one on one with his Mum

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the boy. It’s clearly more about what Mammy wants to do and he just goes along with it. A night sitting on her arse, doing nothing in the Shelbourne, painted as though it’s for the child, give me a break! I’m sure the lad would love to be off in a caravan by the sea, running around building sandcastles and having a 99 from the ice cream van like all kids do but then Ellen might actually have to get her permanently manicured hands dirty, God forbid!

She’s incapable of even doing her own washing so running around a playground would probably tip her over the edge entirely 🙄