Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THeres nothing wrong with having Botox but hers is excessive and she also denies having it. It’s a shame she can’t afford to buy a house rather than rent if she’s so successful
Paying rent doesn't mean you're not successful!

Reactions: 11
So strange. She constantly comments on brian and arthurs posts, pippas, soozy sus.. Nobody gives her the time of day
She’s a complete crawler and totally insincere. She latches on to anyone she perceives as having a bit of status which is just cringeworthy because nobody seems to want anything to do with her. She seems to have no interaction with her family either and she has lots of siblings. Her own sister wasn’t even her bridesmaid. Seems Ellen isn’t as sickly sweet as she wants everyone to think

Reactions: 5
She’s a complete crawler and totally insincere. She latches on to anyone she perceives as having a bit of status which is just cringeworthy because nobody seems to want anything to do with her. She seems to have no interaction with her family either and she has lots of siblings. Her own sister wasn’t even her bridesmaid. Seems Ellen isn’t as sickly sweet as she wants everyone to think
Her mother has been living with her since the start of the pandemic and she is building a home in Arklow where her family us from... yeah that's a sign of no interaction. Shes said it before her family are private people! I didnt even think she had bridesmaids at her wedding.

Reactions: 3
Her mother has been living with her since the start of the pandemic and she is building a home in Arklow where her family us from... yeah that's a sign of no interaction. Shes said it before her family are private people! I didnt even think she had bridesmaids at her wedding.
Yeah she mentioned alright that her family were pissed off with her for having their elderly mother on social media. She’s not “building in Arklow”, she’s renovating a little cottage on Achill Island

I sense there is all sorts of family drama that goes on in both hers & Cons family. I appreciate hearing about it, because she does project a little that she has a perfect family life so when you hear little references... I dunno... makes me feel better about my own shitshow. I’ve followed Ellen for years. Enjoy following her, except for the Pippa carry on

Reactions: 6
She very rarely bothers with her elderly mother and she avoids Conrad’s other kids like the plague. She’s the fakest woman on Instagram and she knows it. That’s why she’s constantly suck holing pippa and James Patrice

oh shes a grade 5 cling on its v v embarassing and her ootd no ellen shes owns a salon shes not gonna be rich same as katrina kelly also rents and owns a salon its not that lucrative for the hassle

Reactions: 4
I think you are wrong about her mother,I think she does spend a good bit of time with her,her mother has been living with her for weeks,she even moved out of her bedroom to give it to her mother.

Reactions: 13
Her step daughter used the waxperts offices for her direct provision collection so unsure how that is avoiding her step children like the plague.

Also again talking about her renting but not talking about how successful waxperts is. I'm pretty sure it is the best selling wax in Ireland and I know it's in salons in the uk.

Reactions: 12
Also she was shite talkin about direct provision clearly has no clue what shes speaking about

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed Ellen since the SC days and used to enjoy her, but the Botox thing bugged me and turned me off. As did the constant arselicking of other influencers. Any event they were all at together she’d go out of her way to plaster them all over her Instagram story and tag them, she lets herself down badly that way.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time poster here!

I’m a waxer, use waxperts wax (fantastic) and I’ve met Ellen at trade shows. She’s really nice, overly helpful if you need anything. Trish is lovely too but quieter. The girls who work for her seem to love them both!

Botox or no Botox her skin is incredible for her age (I’m a beauty therapist, I use the image range and it is bloody good tit!), she’s very very pretty in real life.

I don’t know about the family side of things, don’t read too much into it but yeah she’s always been lovely when I’ve seen her x

Reactions: 17
Does she really think anyone gives a tit about seeing her drink a probiotic every morning? Or is this another paid promotion that she’s doing on the sly and hasn’t declared? Wouldn’t be surprised if the trip to Druid’s Glen was another freebie too that she’s lying about

Does she really think anyone gives a tit about seeing her drink a probiotic every morning? Or is this another paid promotion that she’s doing on the sly and hasn’t declared? Wouldn’t be surprised if the trip to Druid’s Glen was another freebie too that she’s lying about
I'm convinced those Louise Nagle cashmere jumpers she used to show off all the time were gifted too.

I'm convinced those Louise Nagle cashmere jumpers she used to show off all the time were gifted too.
Pippa is a fan of Lucy jumper too so I dunno there... But I don't think anyone willingly buys synprove?

Reactions: 1
Desperate Ellen is so raging that she hasn’t been invited to hang out with Pippa and Co. that she’s trying to force Arthur to engage with her by publicly tagging him on her stories! That woman is next-level cringe 😳

Reactions: 8
Disappointed that as a regular in waxperts for 12 months now I didnt receive a call until late this week when I had already been waxed elsewhere! She's only interested in supply, the salon is merely a hobby

Reactions: 3
Love Ellen! She comes across lovely, seems so family orientated and is a great business woman. I laugh at the symprove posts, all a bit of fun. I do think it’s a little much with Pippa though. Maybe they really are friends but Pippa doesn’t post/reply to others?? Don’t know but it defo seems a bit one sided. I love Ellens shoe collection and Indie is my favourite insta dog 😂

What’s wrong with her mouth today? Like is she speaking strangely? Am I cracking up?

she’s certainly got her post covid injectables all done anyway, she’s looking great!

like my sheets on a Sunday fresh, plump and unlined 👍🏻

that image skincare is definitely working .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7