Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talked about her divorce on the private education podcast. He just came home one day and said its finished. He used to tell her not to wear her hair tied up!
To be fair, that’s her version of events and she’s already proven herself to be a liar. I’m sure her ex-husband has his side of the story too.

Ellen will jump on any bandwagon going, she was “besties” with KarenLovelyGirlieBits and Laura Cunningham when she only knew them 5 minutes and now has nothing to do with them again. Shallow as they come.
I also find it so insulting to Karen when Ellen is at pains to stress that she “is NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER” and gets all offended when anyone thinks she is. Eh, you’re making a living pulling hair out of people’s arses love, you’ve nothing to haughty about!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, that’s her version of events and she’s already proven herself to be a liar. I’m sure her ex-husband has his side of the story too.

Ellen will jump on any bandwagon going, she was “besties” with KarenLovelyGirlieBits and Laura Cunningham when she only knew them 5 minutes and now has nothing to do with them again. Shallow as they come.
I also find it so insulting to Karen when Ellen is at pains to stress that she “is NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER” and gets all offended when anyone thinks she is. Eh, you’re making a living pulling hair out of people’s arses love, you’ve nothing to haughty about!
I did wonder if they were still friends alright there was the 3 girls and Aisling Keenan aswell. The Bridie Bunch they referred to themselves as. Didn't they run a couple of beauty related events together or am I thinking of the wrong group?

Reactions: 6
I did wonder if they were still friends alright there was the 3 girls and Aisling Keenan aswell. The Bridie Bunch they referred to themselves as. Didn't they run a couple of beauty related events together or am I thinking of the wrong group?
Yes the Bridie brunch 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They all decided out of the blue that they were best friends so they could charge people to have lunch with them and then went their separate ways again when the money dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosemary McCabe was slightly part of that group at the very start in the boom snapchat hey day before she had second and third hand embarrassment and literally legged it #brideybunch

Also Karen lovely girly bits

omg she seems lovely like harmless and works v hard on her thing but JESUS Christ woman grow up! She’s 40 odd

The faces and the voices and the constant moaning about being tired and cold. I cannnnnnnnot cope with her so -I don’t but when I tune in there she is -6/12 months later with the faces and voices and the manky fleece cos she’s cold and tired 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I’d forgotten about rosemary Mc legging it as far from them as she could!!!

They got a lot of stick for that bridey bunch meet up and at least they had the cop on to shelve it. It was around the time the whole of insta were arranging “meet ups” for €60-€100 a head.

Have a lot of respect for Rosemary Mc. She can be controversial but she does stick to her beliefs and doesn’t jump on any blogger bandwagons

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whats Ellens business partners name always feel she gets pushed around by the sugar daddy lover

Reactions: 2
We never see or hear from poor Trish but magbe she doesn't want to have an online presence. Does she have an oap hubby too like Ellen?

Reactions: 2
Rosemary McCabe was slightly part of that group at the very start in the boom snapchat hey day before she had second and third hand embarrassment and literally legged it #brideybunch

Also Karen lovely girly bits

omg she seems lovely like harmless and works v hard on her thing but JESUS Christ woman grow up! She’s 40 odd

The faces and the voices and the constant moaning about being tired and cold. I cannnnnnnnot cope with her so -I don’t but when I tune in there she is -6/12 months later with the faces and voices and the manky fleece cos she’s cold and tired 😑
Oh God I feel this in my SOUL! I can’t cope with Karen, harmless maybe but ALL she does is moan - moans about cleaning her office (which she seems to have to do daily), moans about how hard it is to freelance, how tired & cold she is. She’s over 40 & her mother won’t let her put the heating on, I get the impression the mother moved in to help Karen pay then mortgage - she seems to be very broke.

Reactions: 10
Harmless my hole! That’s what she likes everyone to think but she wasn’t so harmless when she was bitching about the state of her own stepdaughters skin on Twitter for the whole world to see. When the girl was literally only a child at the time too, I might add! She’s a piece of work
Ellen is absolutely vile IRL. She really thinks shes something and her skin is tighter than a banjo from all the Botox

Reactions: 5
So Sanctimonious about the not drinking thing and now she’s back on the sauce not a word said!!!

Reactions: 8
I really like Ellen I have to say, I've followed her for a few years now. I just find her content kinda refreshing, Cooper, the dogs, home life etc plus her shoe collection is insane! I think she's a really successful business person and hard worker and as for the botox, I'd be getting that too if I could afford it!!

I really like Ellen I have to say, I've followed her for a few years now. I just find her content kinda refreshing, Cooper, the dogs, home life etc plus her shoe collection is insane! I think she's a really successful business person and hard worker and as for the botox, I'd be getting that too if I could afford it!!
THeres nothing wrong with having Botox but hers is excessive and she also denies having it. It’s a shame she can’t afford to buy a house rather than rent if she’s so successful

Shes an embarrassment for such a girl boss.... Even in her support of the campaign against tattle she had to praise pippa and say pippa said it so well, get a grip ellen for christ sake and own your own words and stop lick arsing, pippa isn't your bestie.

Reactions: 15
I actually like Ellen. She has done really well, but the one thing that puts me off her is her constant trying to be one of the 'cool girls'... her attendance at Doirrean Garrihys birthday party on the boat that time was bizarre, constantly licking pippas arse, james patrice and terrie aswell. Shes very succesful, seems to be madly in love with Conrad and Cooper is dotey. Why is she constantly seeking validation by being 'besties' and 'so proud' of the insta 'cool gang'?

Reactions: 7
I actually like Ellen. She has done really well, but the one thing that puts me off her is her constant trying to be one of the 'cool girls'... her attendance at Doirrean Garrihys birthday party on the boat that time was bizarre, constantly licking pippas arse, james patrice and terrie aswell. Shes very succesful, seems to be madly in love with Conrad and Cooper is dotey. Why is she constantly seeking validation by being 'besties' and 'so proud' of the insta 'cool gang'?
So strange. She constantly comments on brian and arthurs posts, pippas, soozy sus.. Nobody gives her the time of day