Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't you know, she used to manage the rolling stones...
she is Ness šŸ˜† (apologies to non Gavin & Stacey viewers)

this might sound harsh, but if she has hoodwinked her way into a position she has no genuine credentials for, I hope she does get found out and booted. People usually just exaggerate on their CV, hers is a complete work of fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but I don't want her unemployed- but then again, I don't want anyone unemployed.

I suppose my ideal scenario is that her work and experience are fairly and honestly assessed, and if she's not fit for the position, someone else more qualified takes her place.
In that case, Vonny can sell her story of losing her hand in a tragic meat grinder accident and finding love when she is (entirely inadvertently) mistaken as a doctor at the hospital she receives treatment (Hijinks ensue).

I'd watch a hallmark movie of that. I'd be drinking heavily, but I'd still watch it.

The proceeds would be enough to fund a very modest life for Vonny, and she can return to publicly doing random stuff so we can all gossip about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve seen her represent herself as having a law degree when Iā€™m pretty sure she left after half a year, but what brought me here was the Judaism stuff though.

Even if it was a genuine conversion (which seems unlikely), she tweeted as if sheā€™s suffered antisemitism her whole life. Iā€™m not Jewish so itā€™s not my place to say, but it seems hugely disrespectful, if not outright offensive, to co-opt that experience versus those who have experienced it all their lives.

Sheā€™s clearly a bright and talented person and I donā€™t doubt sheā€™s had some rough times, particularly with mental health, but for whatever reason is driven to perform these chameleonic transformations in a very public and demonstrative way. I think being off social media can only do her good in the long term.

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t know about Manchester, but from the research Iā€™ve done, the timeline in this early article is accurate:

ā€œBorn in Glasgow, then to Ayrshire, primary schooled in the estates of South Manchester, high school in Fife, uni in Dundee, love in Aberdeen, real life and bills in Edinburgh.ā€

• Sad
Reactions: 3
ā€œYes is as natural as breathing ā€” as part of my fabric as being 5ā€™9ā€. As sure as my name is Vonnyā€

šŸ˜‚ Amazing, a totally unnecessary brag and a made up name in the first paragraph. Probably one of the worst arguments for independence as I can think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know about Manchester, but from the research Iā€™ve done, the timeline in this early article is accurate:

ā€œBorn in Glasgow, then to Ayrshire, primary schooled in the estates of South Manchester, high school in Fife, uni in Dundee, love in Aberdeen, real life and bills in Edinburgh.ā€
so that's where jack monroe got the inspiration for the worst hairdo ever. peas in a pod

Screenshot_20210628-194715_Chrome.jpg

20210628_194834.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19