Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this was the biggest pile of gash I've read today. So far. Always room to lower the bar I guess
Agree

No I'm not her Husband, but a very interesting accusation all the same!
If you're not her husband I would reevaluate your perspective here mate 😂

We've already got one 'Scottish cultural icon' who's also a complete psycho fantasist, we've got Janey Godley
What’s the T with Janey? I’ve always quite liked her after reading her autobiography a few years back.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I would go for 5 - like it or not she is a genuine scottish cultural icon yes I KNOW the behaviours terrible but she is a symbol of the dire cultural predicament that scotland finds itself in currently. Any cursory glance at the bbcs the social page reveals thousands of lesser would be imitators.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope your friends are ok. I remember when this was her 'thing' on twitter. There was a lot of "time's up" and big talk heralding exposure of serial abusers in Academia, and not really a lot came from it. I think there was maybe an article in the national that vaguely alluded to something but nothing substantial? I don't even know if the guy in question faced any consequences as a result (I'd hope so, but I doubt it).

I'm maybe at odds with some people here- in all honesty I'd prefer that Vonny was just a totally harmless figure of fun, and that she didn't do any of the stuff like above, or the repeated cat breeding, or using her sister's mental health issues to slag her off or so on and so forth.

I wouldn't feel particularly guilty at having a giggle at her expense if the above was the case for a couple of reasons-
1) I'm not stalking, harassing, sending death threats, behaving in a malicious manner and nor would I ever plan to
2) I'm on a *gossip forum* which places all the discussion in a particular context- predominantly idle, unverified rumours and chatter. it would be a different story if I was to say, start a website www.vonnytruth.com for the explicit purpose of having a go at her and impact her livelihood.
3) Vonny has not been (to the best of my knowledge) diagnosed with mental health issues which would result in her peculiar behavior
4) Vonny is/was a public figure with public and notable social media following, which is naturally fodder for public discussion
5) the stories are just so wild and in contrast to the persona she projected that if this was some kind of multimedia art project/fiction/ARG/hoax I'd still get a kick out of it and ask for more.

does that make me a bad person? I don't know.

But anyway, it seems like Vonny isn't just posting about how she was "always into communist decoupage, and in fact has many stalinist jewlry boxes she made during her childhood so there" so the above is kinda moot.
Thanks. She’s doing better but no thanks to Vonny, who did a lot of damage in her quest for popularity and attention. I would like nothing more than for her to disappear into obscurity forever so we never have to hear from her again. I reckon it was the article questioning her motives and undiagnosed COVID that prompted her latest disappearance. If she comes back she’ll ignore all criticism and act like nothing happened, flaunting her latest incarnation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Tbh I would go for 5 - like it or not she is a genuine scottish cultural icon yes I KNOW the behaviours terrible but she is a symbol of the dire cultural predicament that scotland finds itself in currently. Any cursory glance at the bbcs the social page reveals thousands of lesser would be imitators.

I can't figure out what you're trying to say- are you implying that Vonny is somehow a well known emblem of Scottish culture?

and also "dire cultural predicament"- what did you mean by this? that people aren't eating enough caramel wafers so people like Vonny have to publicly """convert""" to judaism and post pictures of their Hanukah jumper for clout?

Can you explain this in a way that makes sense, or are you just unhinged?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I don't think think is the husband - I think he'd be giving it lots of Internet hardman chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

uch thanks. It’s been a tit day so far, I really needed cheering up 😂

If that is your idea of a cultural icon, I suggest you revisit the definition.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine scottish cultural icon... now i know its only page 5 but that aint getting topped...!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Are you Vonny's stalker? Because you sure sound like one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the T with Janey? I’ve always quite liked her after reading her autobiography a few years back.
If ever anyone needed their own thread on here it's Godley.

Runs at least half a dozen dummy accounts to argue with anyone who says anything bad about her
Claimed her dog got #MeToo'd once, used the hashtag and everything
Minging nepotism case, her daughter's getting on TV shows now, with absolutely nothing but connections getting her there
Retweets herself a dozen times a day
Said in the autobiography you mentioned that she was an active tory campaigner who was complimented by Thatcher in person for how many people she'd recruited to the party, now of course she's giving it pro-indy scheme voice comedy to normies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If ever anyone needed their own thread on here it's Godley.

Runs at least half a dozen dummy accounts to argue with anyone who says anything bad about her
Minging nepotism case, her daughter's getting on TV shows now, with absolutely nothing but connections getting her there
Retweets herself a dozen times a day
Said in the autobiography you mentioned that she was an active tory campaigner who was complimented by Thatcher in person for how many people she'd recruited to the party, now of course she's giving it pro-indy scheme voice comedy to normies
ooh, thought I was the only person who had her piss boiled by Janey Godley. The daughter is incredibly unfunny, and clearly only getting work because her mummy knows a few folk. The pair of them are a talent free zone. Nutters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think think is the husband - I think he'd be giving it lots of Internet hardman chat.
It's like being shouted at by a scrote faced toddler. The guy doesn't realise he's yet another notch in that nightmares child care belt. I'm surprised she hasn't tendered for a film role for his cute talc'd little self, so she can buy more fake tits 😂
little-baby-full-body-2147368_1624552650522~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the dog got metooed?! the dog that she pushes around in a pram and takes to the same restaurant just about every day?! that's the funniest thing I've read since, well, since Vonny described as a cultural icon! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the dog got metooed?! the dog that she pushes around in a pram and takes to the same restaurant just about every day?! that's the funniest thing I've read since, well, since Vonny described as a cultural icon! 🤣
I'm scared to ask, but how can a dog be #metooed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1