Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh, thought I was the only person who had her piss boiled by Janey Godley. The daughter is incredibly unfunny, and clearly only getting work because her mummy knows a few folk. The pair of them are a talent free zone. Nutters.

I quite enjoyed her Autobiography, but she has one joke, and has milked it endlessly.

I had the extreme misfortune to sit through an hour of her and her daughter's "comedy" once. It was absolutely awful. Saying "it's a fanny" in a variety of colloquial Scottish accents was pretty much it.

But JG is frankly a princess amongst women compared to Vonny.

It's like being shouted at by a scrote faced toddler. The guy doesn't realise he's yet another notch in that nightmares child care belt. I'm surprised she hasn't tendered for a film role for his cute talc'd little self, so she can buy more fake tits šŸ˜‚
View attachment 632728
Think she'd have another child?

Also... have any men, to your knowledge realised how nutty she is and jumped ship?

It turns out I know some people that know Dangerous Dougie Laing... kinda cool, credible people.

In other news, I can do the following:

Drive
Remember people's names
Book hotels
Be nice

Am I a tour manager who doesn't yet know it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this is how a dog gets metooed. šŸ¤£ somehow, I doubt the veracity of this event

(it's a thread a bit too long to screenshot)

If you think JG is in the wrong here you need to look at yourself. If someone upset my dog after I had asked them not to they'd get my full wrath.

Reactions: 2
If you think JG is in the wrong here you need to look at yourself. If someone upset my dog after I had asked them not to they'd get my full wrath.
I doubt anyone thinks itā€™s ok to upset a dog, itā€™s more the way Janey Godley seems to stretch the truth. She really needs her own thread here!

Reactions: 10
I doubt anyone thinks itā€™s ok to upset a dog, itā€™s more the way Janey Godley seems to stretch the truth. She really needs her own thread here!
You're entitled to believe what you want. I know that people think it's OK to just touch you dog without asking, and even if they do ask they don't listen when you say not to. Happens all the freakin time, then they have the gall to comment on your dog barking or trying to nip them when it's them that caused it. Not to mention how it sets back their training.

We've already got one 'Scottish cultural icon' who's also a complete psycho fantasist, we've got Janey Godley
Louder for the ā€œfootball fans and Glasgow taxi drivers who say my swearing is disgustingā€ in the back šŸ¤£

Been saying this for ages too

The busking homeless Wonderwall boy (who Iā€™ve not seen for years šŸ˜“) is more of a Scottish cultural icon than Vonny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're entitled to believe what you want. I know that people think it's OK to just touch you dog without asking, and even if they do ask they don't listen when you say not to. Happens all the freakin time, then they have the gall to comment on your dog barking or trying to nip them when it's them that caused it. Not to mention how it sets back their training.
Thatā€™s a fair point, I should have made it clear that I just meant I donā€™t think anyone here thinks that.

We've already got one 'Scottish cultural icon' who's also a complete psycho fantasist, we've got Janey Godley
God, I cannot bear that dreadful woman nor her equally talentless daughter. I saw her once in 2004 before she was well known and she was vaguely amusing but she's not a comedian whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve laughed at a few of her jokes sheā€™s done in stand up however in retrospect theyā€™re just off the cuff comments a half cut Glasgow maw would make when sheā€™s in a good mood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think she's in the wrong, we were wondering how a dog can be metooed, so i went looking for the tweets.

I found it funny how she stretches a short anecdote over multiple tweets. if indeed, it did happen, it has big "and then everyone clapped" energy

fwiw, I don't ever approach dogs, they scare me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would you use the hashtag #MeToo as well?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you use the hashtag #MeToo as well?
No. But you ask someone not to do something and they ignore your wishes, it's a consent violation. Albeit not a sexual one.

Anyway this thread isn't about consent or Janey so maybe best to stick to the topic. Sure anyone who wants to can created a Godley thread :)

I read this article a few days ago and part of it made me think of this thread.

This piece written by a BPD patient discusses how she would change her entire personality, and with it her wardrobe, with each new relationship or phase in her life: ā€œIn my ā€˜Premier Leagueā€™ days, itā€™d be athletic and gym gear; when dating a hipster, I mimicked their use of rings and hats. My wardrobe was like the skin of a chameleon, physically embodying the changes in my personality.ā€ This one talks about ā€œwaking up and trying to be a new person every day. Go vegan, go goth, go hipster, go glamour, cut your hair, change your makeup, gain weight, lose weight, and never feel quite there.ā€
[\quote]

Reactions: 1
Has this become a Janey Godley thread?

Does anyone have any info on how Vonny is faring in her new job? I am alarmed that no employer seems to check her CV.

Still not on the company website...
It's almost as if someone directed her employers to these threads, they didn't like what they saw, brought her into the offices and chewed her out. That would also explain the dramatic disappearances from social media and lack of details on the work website. Like they're trialling her...

Rumour has it anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That would be justice as there were doubtless other candidates for that job who didnā€™t have a cv which was mainly lies. It would be nice to think that her lies have caught up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's almost as if someone directed her employers to these threads, they didn't like what they saw, brought her into the offices and chewed her out. That would also explain the dramatic disappearances from social media and lack of details on the work website. Like they're trialling her...

Rumour has it anyway
Is this from a reputable source?

I don't want her unemployed tbh, but charlatans create problems and deny decent people work.

Perhaps she should become a tour manager like Dangerous Dougie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this from a reputable source?

I don't want her unemployed tbh, but charlatans create problems and deny decent people work.

Perhaps she should become a tour manager like Dangerous Dougie
I can't name names, but a very reputable source, yes.

It's been a long time coming for something like this to finally happen. That said, I don't think it's a firing and more or a "thin ice" scenario. I imagine it'll put paid to the self Titled Duke of Glasgow (search it on fetlife, it's a good find) getting a junior position there too.

Didn't you know, she used to manage the rolling stones...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16