Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is being screened for RA. So what?
At my GP they have an initiative around HIV and ask if I’d mind it being included on my blood tests. I don’t go telling people I’m feeling unwell and I’m being screened for HIV, as the chances of me having it are negligible.

Reactions: 7
*sighs* absolute BS as usual.
She's never been into 'working out' or sports. Anything she's claimed to be into has lasted a week, much like the powerlifting.

She actually doesn't even have a dr in Glasgow I was informed so I don't know who this mythical person is diagnosing her with such things. Perhaps the same phantom one that diagnosed the aspergers.

I agree with either the work related thing finding out her BS and it's a show for that or she's bored of the powerlifting already and this is her excuse for giving up. Anything that comes up in the news as a COVId after effect she instantly has so of course somewhat related to that.

Good to have you back @Devorah , any insight into Vonny’s sudden onset of rheumatoid arthritis?
And any news on the court case??
It was quickly thrown out when I pointed my lawyer in the direction of her online presence of lies.

Definitely the case, I lived with her at that point
Could be the case, I left just before the end of the first year and she was still there though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She actually doesn't even have a dr in Glasgow I was informed so I don't know who this mythical person is diagnosing her with such things. Perhaps the same phantom one that diagnosed the aspergers.
What does her husband make of this? I’m fascinated by their relationship. He is on Instagram, he must see her posting this stuff. He must know it’s bollocks - does he worry about that? Does he try to get her the help she needs? Or does he just turn a blind eye to it all?

Reactions: 5
I have no idea! I've never met him but had crappy messages from him in the past coming to her defence when I had outed her BS on Twitter.

They married after knowing each other less than a year so I'm sure she hid some of the crazy but he really must just be turning a blind eye or perhaps he's just as bad. I always wondered what her partners thought but maybe she hides posts from them?

A friend of mine actually grew up with him and he was known to be liar and fantasist then so maybe he's just as bad

What does her husband make of this? I’m fascinated by their relationship. He is on Instagram, he must see her posting this stuff. He must know it’s bollocks - does he worry about that? Does he try to get her the help she needs? Or does he just turn a blind eye to it all?
Can confirm that none of it is. Literally none.

I wonder if any tiny thing in her life is in at all grounded in fact. Anything.

She isn’t even a parody.
I have no idea! I've never met him but had crappy messages from him in the past coming to her defence when I had outed her BS on Twitter.

They married after knowing each other less than a year so I'm sure she hid some of the crazy but he really must just be turning a blind eye or perhaps he's just as bad. I always wondered what her partners thought but maybe she hides posts from them?

A friend of mine actually grew up with him and he was known to be liar and fantasist then so maybe he's just as bad

She lies to every partner of course, about why's she's estranged from the family etc, usually saying it's because they don't accept her aspergers or Judaism conversion.

Though her first bf (who she lied to pretending she was a dr, going as far as to buy scrubs and pretending to go to hospital everyday ((also claiming she was 26 when was in actual fact 17)) was told that her mum left her on a door step when she was a baby and she was brought up by grandparents. Imagine his dismay when they went to visit the grandparents and her mum showed up too 🙈 it all got worse from there really

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Though her first bf (who she lied to pretending she was a dr, going as far as to buy scrubs and pretending to go to hospital everyday ((also claiming she was 26 when was in actual fact 17)) was told that her mum left her on a door step when she was a baby and she was brought up by grandparents. Imagine his dismay when they went to visit the grandparents and her mum showed up too 🙈 it all got worse from there really
Holy bleeping tit!
Have her lies ever got her in real trouble - with the police for example?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Never has my avatar seemed more apt

The View From Here... — Why does julia louis-dreyfus give off the exact...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh there's even worse than that, trust me, but I won't get in to them all.

She tried to get me charged for saying she wasn't Jewish on Twitter and it was actually going to be court until they realised I was her sister and telling the truth. She had implied I was a random lady giving her racial abuse online, so the police weren't best pleased about that with her wasting their time.
I'm sure there's other police incidents but none that I can think of right now.

A rather amusing excuse for getting out of a job in the past (just remembered this one 😂) was she said she had got her hand trapped in a meat grinder (as you do 😂) and lost her hand. Most would fake a cold or something. I found out as I got a job at the same place and they asked me how she was after her horrific accident.

Holy bleeping tit!
Have her lies ever got her in real trouble - with the police for example?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh there's even worse than that, trust me, but I won't get in to them all.

She tried to get me charged for saying she wasn't Jewish on Twitter and it was actually going to be court until they realised I was her sister and telling the truth. She had implied I was a random lady giving her racial abuse online, so the police weren't best pleased about that with her wasting their time.
I'm sure there's other police incidents but none that I can think of right now.

A rather amusing excuse for getting out of a job in the past (just remembered this one 😂) was she said she had got her hand trapped in a meat grinder (as you do 😂) and lost her hand. Most would fake a cold or something. I found out as I got a job at the same place and they asked me how she was after her horrific accident.
I’m so glad she wasn’t able to actually take you to court!

What did you even say when asked about her horrific hand situation?!

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad she wasn’t able to actually take you to court!

What did you even say when asked about her horrific hand situation?!
As you can imagine I was mortified and at the time just said she was doing better as I had no clue what else to say 😂 I nearly choked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A rather amusing excuse for getting out of a job in the past (just remembered this one 😂) was she said she had got her hand trapped in a meat grinder (as you do 😂) and lost her hand.
The 'Caroline has Hands' sequel we never knew we needed, and probably don't deserve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
"Until this flare settles" - that's quite a specific rheumatoid arthritis term. I am assuming she has researched, self diagnosed and committed to her own "afflication".

Wonder if this was the catalyst.

This infuriates me. I used to live with a girl who had a severe case of RA for her age range and the poor thing had to deal with so much. Among other things she had to inject herself with multiple drugs daily, was on a high amount of steroids which she had additional side effects from, couldn't live anywhere that was above the first floor because stairs were not her friend, couldn't drink alcohol, ever - so many things healthy people take for granted. She barely spoke about it as well even when she was really struggling. For Vonny to be using it as another fabrication of illness based on the fact that she's suffering from friggin' DOMS makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine telling people you lost your hand then years down the line casual as you like setting up an Instagram dedicated to you lifting “heavy things” with your two hands it’s amazing 🤣

The Secret Life of Vonny Mitty should be next thread title

In a meat grinder too A bleeping MEAT GRINDER. Ok Lars Vonny Trier 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine telling people you lost your hand then years down the line casual as you like setting up an Instagram dedicated to you lifting “heavy things” with your two hands it’s amazing 🤣

The Secret Life of Vonny Mitty should be next thread title

In a meat grinder too A bleeping MEAT GRINDER. Ok Lars Vonny Trier 😭
“It grew back!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A rather amusing excuse for getting out of a job in the past (just remembered this one 😂) was she said she had got her hand trapped in a meat grinder (as you do 😂) and lost her hand.
that really is next level. What does she do for an encore

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She lies to every partner of course, about why's she's estranged from the family etc, usually saying it's because they don't accept her aspergers or Judaism conversion.

Can we please also not forget that at this time she was ~ a mormon ~

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.