Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
geez I didn't realise Neil was so wealthy..

quick Google search shows he's one of Scotland's most successful businessmen and his company was once valued at 500 million dollars! she kept that quiet!! acting like Spen is the only one to have lived a life of luxury lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Yes, didn't get much laughs today.

I know this is a rave thread and I do genuinely like Joanne and Vogue, but sometimes Joanne's attitude can really stink.
Vogue seems to be very generous with both her home and her possessions, but then Joanne treats V's house as a dumping ground/storage and never looks after anything she 'borrows' (I doubt they are ever returned), the pink jumpsuit was a perfect example today! Why can't she buy her own things!

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Never used to listen Spencer and Vogue podcast so I’ve been binge listening recently. I do enjoy it on the whole but the amount of times I’ve thought ‘oh I must have listened to this episode before, I’ve heard them say this already’ then realise it’s not and they keep repeating the same things is ridiculous!!
It’s literally the same shit every week. Two vain arseholes trying to talk over each other each trying to out do each other in a competition of who is sounder than who, with a spell of “what celeb do I look like” in almost every episode for good measure

• Haha

MavisWilton

For me it’s not the fact that there are ads, but you hear the same one 47 times. I’ve been listening back to some old MTGM podcasts during walks, and I’ve fast forwarded through the TK Maxx one well over a dozen times at this point 😅

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think Vogue looks fabulous, but I like the tall, slender toned look. I also think she's very fresh looking! Wretched looking yolk is very harsh.

Sineadmc85

Haven't heard this wks MTGM or Spencer ,& Vogues but just outta Joanne's gig and she is absolutely unrivalled. She really is on another level. That last joke was so strong. Genius! She's not perfect but fuck it she is hard not to love 🥰

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Still not buying it. Vogue is the same on insta as normal. There is NO proof just chinese whispers. Who would be able to be in good form if the stories are true. She would be devastated.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
It gave me the ick 😅
He gives me the ick in general. I imagine her with someone media shy that would ground her a bit. Not in an ego sense but in a calmer, balanced. private sort of way. Has his own thing and doesn't need her to elevate him. Prada seems the opposite.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I have two boys and honestly ( just my personal opinion) the remarks didn't bother me.
I think a lot of women when they dream of their future child imagine a girl.
If you had of told me before I had kids I would end up with two boys I would of been disappointed! Wouldn't trade them now though and I kinda like being the only female in the house 😁

That aside ... I didn't really enjoy today pod. Was lazy and boring. Couldn't care less about vogue and Spencer arguing 🙄

• Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Didn’t realise Alan and Brian McFadden are pally
He seems like such a skeezy gold digger. Getting Joanne to buy a white audi when she doesn't drive. Ordering a grands worth of wine like Johnny big bollocks before Christmas (which joanne had to cancel/refuse). No doubt Joanne is paying for this safari as he appears to be unemployed.
Apparently it was Shane from Boyzones *son* who vouched for him to be allowed join Raya ( 🤢 ) and now he's mates with that other sleaze McFadden.

• Wow

Lemomsandlimes

Go and get the Botox , if you don’t like it , it only last approx 3 months , it wears off ! My only advice is go to a GP/doctor who is doing it a good long time , and if you start going keep going to the same person , don’t mix and match , I wouldn’t go for the cheaper option ,
My only issue with it is it’s too expensive to maintain ,
I don’t look tired for about 3 months of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

happycamper68

Surprised she hasn’t addressed it properly on her story, she posted one story which I thought was going to be an explanation of the tags but was just plugging the service provided by the company. She will probably take a christening style approach, act totally oblivious to any ill feeling while she is on the safari, then come back and laugh on the pod about how she realllyyyy milked the spon con, lol I am such a chancer , plug plug plug!! …. That humour doesn’t work when you act like any other influencer when it boils down to it .

Reactions: 15

Clarision

I actually stopped listening to it because the sound volume varied so much. It goes from mumbling and not being able to decipher a word that Joanne is saying to her roaring into the microphone and having to constantly adjust the volume.
Tbh I like Vogue but Joanne is just grating on my nerves anyway with this "oh I'm just such a chaotic person " routine that I'm giving the pod a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 15