Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Like seriously I could sit here now on my couch and do a voice note saying I’m after walking into my local spar seeing Twink giving Marty Morrisey a hand job behind the deli and because it says “forwarded many times” it’s taken as sacrosanct. Spencer falling off the wagon wouldn’t surprise me in the least, in fact I’d say he has - but as for shagging Lottie Moss, I highly doubt it! I’d say as far as it goes is he’s a handsy pansy drunk, gives you a big slobbery kiss on the cheek and asks if you want a drink darling but ends up in bed half an hour later feeling queasy surrounded by the whiff of drunken shart while dreaming about Gigi
Wait a min...did you hear that about Marty and Twink too?? I heard she was stepping on Linda Martins toes, now you didn't hear that from me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she has paid for her holiday but I do agree she is plugging them now for upgrades, extras, freebies, future trips etc.
Prada Peter looks fairly smug about it, he's landed on his feet, hasn't he!

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Those who went, was it any good? I saw Vogue share a snippet to her story and it was a bit she has said on the pod before a couple of times, which to me isnt great. Paying for tickets to hear stories i've already heard before isnt ideal!

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Yes some make you take it in the room 😂 especially if you're reaching the max time!
Also don't go to the likes of a chain pharmacy like boots, way too expensive. The little independent pharmacies are judgemental but cheaper.
Come back soon for more life hacks 🤣🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Vogue is going all out each night getting hair and make up done and a different outfit while Joanne just rocks up in her battered jeans and T-shirt 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Flower45

VIP Member
fair enough. I come to this thread to read about vogue + Joanne - gossip / opinions / observations etc, not to discuss the legalities behind who can administer botox.

Also don't see how it's linked to Joanne or vogue just because they happen to get botox? it's like discussing a car's horsepower because they both have cars :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree I find it a total bore!

Flower45

VIP Member
Very late to this thread but I think I have a little bit of ☕. Caveat: I could be wrong but it looks like Joanne is a step mom. Creeping on Alan's insta and it looks like he has a young enough daughter, like maybe aged 5. Or it could be a niece or other relly but can anyone confirm or deny or am I late to the party on this occasion?
Was already discussed on here he openly has her on his page. Is it really a big deal if someone has a child from a previous relationship? In this day and age I don't get the big deal.

Lemomsandlimes

Ahhh she looked absolutely unbelievable, I don’t understand how anyone can say otherwise.
Like above if I had her body I think id be walking around full time in a bikini

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t think her disordered eating days are over, you never see her eat a decent meal it’s just all petrol station chicken sandwiches. I think she likes the chaos of being on the road as it kind of masks her disordered habits. Like nobody is going to judge her for not eating properly and just grabbing a sandwich when she has no routine and is running from pillar to post.

• Heart

Poppydaisy

I really don’t think Joanne pushing her mother back was that bad. I just watched the recording back (was posted on the grid Christmas Day) and I think you can tell from the recording it’s the second half of something they’ve been laughing at for a bit! It’s not like she just walked over to her mum and knocked her out?!
I agree, it was clearly playful!

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I only found out today she was married to Brian McFadden previously 😂

I totally judged her based on her marrying Brian McFadden. You never really know what goes on in people’s lives but to me it seemed like he abandoned his girls and left them with an erratic mum in and unstable home. Headed off to live in Australia, then came home married to Vogue and on the Late Late gushing over each other. I just wondered if anyone gave those girls a second thought.

SozBbz

VIP Member
That’s terrible makes you not want to go and see them as they obviously don’t really care about the fans and just want to make money. I’m going to see them in Glasgow and it was around £34 for my ticket which I think is ok.
I've just checked and tickets are £35.50 which is ok, in and around €40, perfectly reasonable.

Cool that they're happy to rip off their ROI fan base by almost double :mad:

To be fair they do have #1 podcast so promoters are obviously trying to cash in on that success. 2 performers rather than 1 looking for their cut too!
Cashing in but at what cost? Ripping off fans is not a good look, and the above inconcistency between the UK and IRL is gross of them too. Also bands with 5 members can't charge 5x what a solo artist charges, so like tough luck to them. Obviously they've sold a lot of tickets and are clearly getting away with it, but people need to wake up and smell the daylight robbery with this pair.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Does anyone think when she talks about Neil he sounds awful 😖

He seems so strict... and he made Vogue take his second name??! Strange

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm hoping I'm just in a funny mood today but is anyone slightly worried about Joanne?
I can't explain it, I'm just getting a worrying vibe from her

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Look.... People can do what they want. But advertising yourself as polyarmourous or whatever its called while your partner is pregnant is a bit gross.

• Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Yeah, I agree. I’ve unfollowed her I think she’s coming across really fake and I find most of her stories irritating whereas I used to laugh out loud at them. I just think she just comes across as an influencer now.
However, I love vogue. I think she owns who she is, even if that is a privileged brat (lol) and can also have a bit of fun with it, whereas Joanne seems to pretend she’s something she’s not and comes across as a bit of a user.
I'm just curious ( genuinely!) do you listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod ?
I do like Vogue on her and Joanne's pod but I can't stand her with Spencer. She talks over him all the time, tries to belittle the things he tries to talk about and just comes across as rude to him.
The pranks have tipped me over the edge... I've tuned out.

Flower45

VIP Member
I remember driving home from work in actual floods of tears laughing at that! So so funny. The way Joanne told it was amazing
Yeh it was them laughing that made me laugh. Have to say though listening to older eps made me hear how tired Joanne is now. She has lost a bit of sparkle or something. I have a soft spot for her hope she's ok.

• Haha