Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
They were on stage for 50 minutes and basically spoke about stuff that's been on the podcast before. Massively disappointing. By their own admission the podcast is heavily edited but there was no escape last night. Vogue I think struggled in the live environment. It just seems so heavily scripted and structured there was no natural flow. Jokes fell flat and it was like they didn't care and hurried to the next segment. The support act was probably better I'd say. I don't know how they are going to engage and hold a crowd in 3 arena to be honest. I wouldn't recommend to a friend 😬
Wow, really? Was there any off the cuff chit chat? Or did it all seem rehearsed?

Reactions: 1

Basketweaver

Here’s me being naive and thinking when Spencer says he’s sober that means from all substances :oops: I can believe the coke but not the cheating. Would coke make you cheat? I’ve never been on it?
Me too I would have thought the very same re coke and sobriety...makes a mockery of his whole mo

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Hi! Sorry I’m new to this thread and the pod actually but I was doing some stalking and noticed that Joanne’s boyfriend put a photo up on Insta and Brian McFadden commented on it. So what’s the link there and is that massively awks on Vogues part? So sorry if this has already been discussed but help a tired mum out and fill in the blanks, please 🙏🏼

Attachments

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What's the story with this safari Joanne is on? Is it gifted ? Should it not be marked as such ?

wizardora

As long as trained, you don’t need to be a doctor or nurse to administer Botox. Plenty beauticians do who have just trained in the Botox side of things.

Flower45

VIP Member
No she's not pregnant. Was in a sauna suit the other day you can't do that if you're pregnant. I don't think she will have another.

Muses

Joanne is on the Jonathan Ross show tonight. Think it's on ITV around 10/11pm. I don't have ITV so don't know for sure which.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Hi! Sorry I’m new to this thread and the pod actually but I was doing some stalking and noticed that Joanne’s boyfriend put a photo up on Insta and Brian McFadden commented on it. So what’s the link there and is that massively awks on Vogues part? So sorry if this has already been discussed but help a tired mum out and fill in the blanks, please 🙏🏼
I would imagine they are just distant mates and would of moved in the same circles back in the day !