Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
All of the bridesmaids are married / engaged and had partners there… bar Jamie’s sister. So not sure how that’s true.

Reactions: 1
I'd be curious how it works in person. Is there audience interaction?
The audience laughter could interrupt the natural flow of conversation

captainkirk

Chatty Member
What’s Brendan Courtney referring to? What’s the basis of them being engaged no ring in sight?!?! Am I missing something?!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is Vogue’s story prerecorded? Joanne said on her story 12hours ago that Vogue should be in the air?
To be fair I wouldn't be listening to anything Joanne says didn't she think the flight from Dubai to New York was only a couple of hours at one point 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
The woman has no concept of days and time

• Haha

FloggingMolly

I didn't have the profilo I had the hyaluronic acid skin boosting injections.

But I got my botox in my forehead and then the skin boosting injections from the eyes down on the same day so I don't know the answer to your question sorry... it's a good question though 🤔

I'm sounding like a rich bitch here I'm really not hahahha
I'm so jealous , I look haggard around the eyes 🙈I'd love that.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Can’t they prepare on FaceTime? Or zoom? Not really an excuse when people are paying to come see you.
Oh they could and i wasnt excusing them but i just got the impression they didnt and would use the excuse of joanne being here there and every where

Muses

PJ was punching above his weight there! I saw her in Killarney last week and she was really funny. There was a bit of a weird vibe in the room. I don’t know if anyone else was there and thought the same. Gearoid Farrelly was hilarious! I’d go see him at his own show!
What was the vibe like?

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Sophie and Jamie said on their podcast the london one was just for family. I think Spencer is going to the wedding in Spain?

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
My reply yesterday was so lazy, apologies I had a savage hangover 😂
I haven’t heard any other than the ones posted on Instagram, and I found them funny but I can imagine they get old very quickly. I am going travelling in a couple weeks so I have started saving pods for then... I’ll probably be on here after with a whole list of rages!
Oh fab are you going anywhere nice ?

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, new member here 👋 from reading some of your comments and reviews about MTGM show I’m getting the impression it’s not worth the money as I had a bit of FOMO recently seeing that everyone and their aunty was at it. I think I’d prefer to go to Joanne’s show only I missed out on tickets, has anyone been lucky to get tickets on resale? Or am I chancing my arm? Anyone in the same boat as me..
There are still tickets for Killarney tomorrow night!