Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
Yes I was at the very 1st show in Gaiety and they finished at 10:20pm. Probably on stage for an hour barely. Unless they've added anything to it since which I doubt it. Sure you wouldn't be missing much even if you left a bit earlier 🙈🙄
I was a couple wks later & it was approx 90mins long

Reactions: 1

Muses

I know someone who said the same that when you see her on stage it’s really obvious she has had a shit tonne of work done
I thought the same when I saw her. My seat was near the back and yet I found it distracting for the first few minutes how plastic she looked, even from there. I was quite surprised at it.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
You can’t just work remotely abroad there’s tax implications for your company. He’s just a free loader.
You can work approx 20 days abroad without it affecting your Irish tax status
---
You can work approx 20 days abroad without it affecting your Irish tax status
Sorry, tax rules probably means you could take more days but the standard for irish companies seems to be 20 days, I'm looking for a new job at the minute and it seems to be the norm.

I read somewhere that Joanne is looking to buy a property on her own...wise girl

Last edited:

Flower45

VIP Member
In fairness about 75% of Joanne's insta content is about the procedures she gets done on her face including botox so naturally enough it would be discussed here.

If anyone finds the topic boring then what interest would you have in Joanne or Vogue because they do spend a lot of time discussing it among themselves 😂😂
The difference they are funny!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
His wife gave birth there a week or 2 ago, they said it the night I was at the show.
He's on 4 weeks paternity leave

The first round of tickets were for next feb/march, I got mine for then! Thought it was strange enough to add extra dates as far ahead then as November. Really not sure how they're gonna keep the pod as entertaining for another year! Used to absolutely adore it and now I just put it on out of routine for a bit of background noise. I also wonder will the two of them manage the whole year, can see a few shows being cancelled due to exhaustion etc!
Joanne is taking a full month off so no fear of exhaustion. I'd say the 3arena is November because they probably couldn't get any dates!! I just knew from the marquee show last year that Joanne said she will be back in Cork so I held out for a Cork date.

Flower45

VIP Member
Did anyone see a tik tok showing a white Audi & saying they Prada Peter had crashed Joanne’s car?! I didn’t think Joanne had a driving licence so she’d hardly have a car?!
That was a few days ago. Go back a few pages.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Delighted she’s in love and adore Joanne but a part of me is just wondering how much funnier her Australia experience would have been without her stage 5 clinger. Sorry, Alan 🤣🤣
I can't wait to see her over here! Booked in for next month 🎉🎉

dublin9999

Has joe the producer left the podcast ? Mentioned by Joanne on todays mtgm extra ? Anyone know anything about this