Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
I was at Vicar St in Dec. Would agree that the show seemed to end abruptly. No one was dancing but she got great applause after it. As you say, different crowds/smaller audiences etc can make a difference and I think weeknights would be less craic than weekends etc.

Re. PJ, I’m a HUGE fan of his. I think while he’s v respected, he’s hugely underrated in everything he does. I kind of hope himself and Joanne were never involved. I get sibling vibes from them. If I remember correctly they did a documentary together about finding their adoptive parents and he took her under his wing on the comedy circuit. I first saw her supporting PJ.I met PJ a few years back and he’s as genuine in person and he is on radio/tv.

I honestly don’t believe anyone is ever out of anyone else’s league. We’re all equal. Leagues and types are kinda BS in my opinion but I guess we all have our opinions on that.
I have never agreed with someone else’s opinion less. Il keep this short, on a scale of 1- David beckam I’m a 0. And throw on radio Nova to see how unfunny PJ Gallagher is

Reactions: 1

Theyeahyeahs

Is that the ant one? I'm not seeing lumpy, but profilo has a good bit downtime so could be that. However look at how stretched her forehead is just above edge eyebrows
Yeah that’s the one. Maybe not lumpy but definitely a bit ‘filled’. Honestly I’m obsessing over whether to get Botox lately so maybe I’m just looking for it!

Attachments

LishaLisha

I don’t think hayfield has that massive gardens … it’s in the city really… rooms look different on the website too…

She must be absolutely cleaning up with her shows but as many have said it will run out of steam. I hope she is working on other lines of work in the background. She's witty and clever - she'll be great on tv.

irishjen

VIP Member
I'd say he could be self employed, makes more sense he can travel with her, esp to a completely different time zone.

Lulumarie84

I am so sad to even have to think twice that this may be all true! But she just showed him time stamped with kardashians so hoping it’s just a nasty rumour and if they address it next week with some humour it; it will quash it completely