Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wizardora

Just wondering, what makes you think this? Genuine question.
Vogue and Sophie seem to have said nothing but nice things about each other etc.
I would have assumed they’d spend more tome together, partners being best friends etc. why isn’t she going to the wedding?

Reactions: 1

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I would have assumed they’d spend more tome together, partners being best friends etc. why isn’t she going to the wedding?
She's not going to the wedding as she has a show on that day - she explained this on the pod a few times and said how disappointed she was that she couldn't go

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I've stopped listening to the pod long ago and unfollowed vogue cos I felt like I knew more about what her and her family get up to on a daily basis than my own.....just had a creep there again though on her, is she expecting no.4??
No she did an interview recently and said she thought she wanted 4 but has now changed her mind!

Fr3nchi3

I think Joanne is looking very overdone. No one else? Don't get me wrong her make up and everything was lovely but shes giving me Erin McGregor vibes in this pic. Her cheeks have so much filler in them.
Just a heads up you can see your profile picture in that screenshot

lunchable

Chatty Member
Definitely predict an engagement to follow on this holiday too 😍 Alan’s Instagram is public now for anyone who wants a sneaky stalk…they seem very in love it’s v cute
That would be a bit quick, they can’t be together more than a year?! Surprised if it’s even near a year

Does Alan have a child?
Yeah looks like it from his Instagram

He seems like such a skeezy gold digger. Getting Joanne to buy a white audi when she doesn't drive. Ordering a grands worth of wine like Johnny big bollocks before Christmas (which joanne had to cancel/refuse). No doubt Joanne is paying for this safari as he appears to be unemployed.
Apparently it was Shane from Boyzones *son* who vouched for him to be allowed join Raya ( 🤢 ) and now he's mates with that other sleaze McFadden.
Guessing it’s Ronan or Keith’s son (ride) I think Shane just has young daughters 🤣 basically sounds like there’s one set of Irish make ‘slebs’ and they’re all based around Malahoide

Last edited:

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she lives in his house that he owns, he drives her to gigs and to/from airport all the time in his car and she’s spoken before about how it’s so nice to be in a relationship with someone who pays their way so it doesn’t seem to be a gold digger situation at all to me! Prob not fair to say he forced her to buy an audi either?! His car with the cream interiors that she’s had on her Insta before looks like a way nicer car than that anyway!
Do you him personally? You seem to really dislike any negative comments directed towards him 🤔

That would be a bit quick, they can’t be together more than a year?! Surprised if it’s even near a year

Yeah looks like it from his Instagram

Guessing it’s Ronan or Keith’s son (ride) I think Shane just has young daughters 🤣 basically sounds like there’s one set of Irish make ‘slebs’ and they’re all based around Malahoide
Sorry you're right, it was Jay Duffy.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Very late to this thread but I think I have a little bit of ☕. Caveat: I could be wrong but it looks like Joanne is a step mom. Creeping on Alan's insta and it looks like he has a young enough daughter, like maybe aged 5. Or it could be a niece or other relly but can anyone confirm or deny or am I late to the party on this occasion?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Is the safari a holiday with Prada Peter? It is hardly some kind of paid spon con from the Tanzanian equivalent of Bord Failte?