Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rohaz

I actually really like Vogue but Jesus Christ have a bit of dignity tagging your hotel a million times

Reactions: 3

foxwarren

VIP Member
I would excuse spenny's infidelity for Christmas in glen afric and St Barts. It's a different level of wealth
It’s free. His family own both places. If she keeps her finances as separate as she says she does, and I believe she does, I doubt he is unfaithful. It would be very easy for her to walk away.

Muses

Ugh the big close close CLOSE up face. Why?? Why????????
The freckle has morphed in to a kind of 3rd nipple. It's huge now. May be worth getting it checked out or it may be as a result of messing with her face/lips.

While I think he's insane for even contemplating this.... I'm sure he has had professional advice and is training/ fueling himself accordingly
I hope so. Did he do his other challenges with someone, John Belton maybe? Spencer strikes me as someone who will need a sensible head alongside him on this.

Muses

Wtf that picture Spencer posted of gigi on his instastory ????

Firstly the child is only wearing a pair of pants / bikini bottoms and she is clearly in distress presumably because her father is taunting her with a giant crab. And him laughing his head off.
It's not there now...

• Angry
  • Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Can't believe people have stuck it out listening this long. I gave up a few years ago cos it was the same back then. Got no interest in listening to a married couple talk to each other like shit while rehashing the same shit features on a podcast over and over again.
You're right, I don't know why I continue to listen
The same stories over and over is so boring at this stage.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
She's getting dogs abuse for it in the comments because they support isreal. Wonder what she will do because she's been vocal about a ceasefire in gaza . I'd imagine she just didn't do any research and she will be raging when she sees all the comments