Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Did she not do an as for therapie for it and was pissed off after campaigning ended that they still used her? Or was that a difference hun?
No that was Vogue. I remember seeing her stories where she asked people to send her pics of Therapies ads that used her image as the contract was over.

Reactions: 3

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Why does Vogue think that anyone is interested in listening to her prank call Amber AGAIN?
Even Spencer seems bored of it.

Reactions: 2

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Thats a ridiculous statement to make. Why should Vogue or indeed anyone post stuff about Gaza? We are all horrified by whats going on but it doesnt mean we have to post about it- are you posting about it continually and not putting up anything in your own life? And by not posting it really doesnt mean that they dont care or have compassion. Have you boycotted ever single company and product that support Israel? I think people need to get off their high horses when judging other people on this.
Its a bit like people crying over what happened in the Ukraine but then giving out when they came over here.
Your statement is ridiculous

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Desperate pic, it’s her hair that short that does nothing for her. Image of her mum with it but in the sense that she looks like her sister,
Not her daughter

AlriReggie

She hasn't mentioned the wardrobe organisation being an ad so do we assume she paid them? It seems there is a market for people who fold your pyjamas up and put them in a drawer. Who knew?

(I mean don't get me wrong I'd quite like someone to fold my pyjamas up and put them in a drawer but more on an ongoing basis... wash my stuff, iron it, hang it up/put it away...every day)
To be fair she’s used them in the past! I’ve seen Rochelle Humes and a few more use them too! Think they both organise and help you decide what to keep based on their style advice etc? So I’d imagine in that industry when you’re being sent lots of clothes and all that they’re worth the money?

foxwarren

VIP Member
If she mentions a brand partnership and that brand does not sponsor the podcast, how does that sit with Joanne? It makes me furious when she mentions Marks on the podcast because she is the only one making money from them.
---
So if she is sent something and links it to promote it. Is that not an ad?
Oh it is
---
I’ve only noticed recently cos I hadn’t listened to their podcast in ages, and maybe she’s been doing this all along and I’m only noticing it now but… Vogue does NOT shut up. She never lets Joanne finish a sentence. Like she is in there before Joanne has even uttered her third word. It’s intensely annoying!! Sad to say this because I loved their pod for so long, and it really helped me during lockdown but I think I’m done with it. Like I’ve a good 10 episodes still to listen to and I don’t think I could be arsed. Joanne is still hilarious and I’ll always support her but I just don’t get along with Vogue anymore. She’s just too up herself and CONSTANTLY shouting about herself and her kids and “Spenny”. It’s too much now.
Are you buying her merch?

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The freckle has morphed in to a kind of 3rd nipple. It's huge now. May be worth getting it checked out or it may be as a result of messing with her face/lips.
The mole doesn’t even register -the GIANT EXTREME FACE CLOSE UP every insta story sends me
It’s unnecessary

kokomonroe

And with her extended family, business partner and children with her while doing it. 😉😂😂

Ps who video’s themselves tickling their child while holding a phone then adds it to the gram. She’s beyond obsessed. Weird.

---
Older. She’s 40 and looks so much younger than vague.
She is just weird