Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Not a Demi Moore fan, although I don't think she looks bad. Much better than so many with their faces filled with crap. She could use a makeover & cut her hair. It's unflattering with no style imo.

Rowan

Chatty Member
Patriotic?
Yes indeed, me too, especially regarding the catholic church!
Very proud of it's treatment of women, me!

Dub2020

He annoyed me when he was trying to say they can stay anywhere for cheap because his parents own Eden Rock & Vogue had to say they still pay to stay at Eden Rock and it has no affiliation to the other of the same name
Are there two hotels called Eden Roc?

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
It annoys me that they did an ad for McDonald's awhile ago on the pod and went on like they are always eating there and only a few pods ago Vogue said she never has McDonald's and I rolled my eyes. Thought that was bad enough, very disingenuous.
Only to hear they are doing ads with them again.
Im not so sure that’s true. Someone brings the kids to McDonald’s anyway as Otto had a happy meal toy in his hand the other day.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Was just wondering is Vogue going to be in Africa while Spencer is doing his challenge? They keep mentioning going to Africa, get vaccines on the pod?

msmith2006

VIP Member
He took his jacket off at the podcast show and he was fit as anything, this was only a few weeks ago. He's clearly training hard for whatever this challenge is - think he would admit it's not normally sustainable

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Wow that is huge. I love the semi mirrored doors.
2 things. I thought they were moving.

I also read she doesnt rewear an outfit...so why the wardrobe? Or maybe someone said that in jest.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Am I going mad? I clicked into Spotify saw there was a new Spen & Vogue Episode, said I’d wait until I was walking the dog & now it’s gone??