Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Vogue Williams.
Couldn't find a thread title but found this in most liked first page from @SozBbz

@pommynoir summed it up well in the vogue & Joanne thread topics discussed

Vogues too skinny
Spencer relapse
Vogue doesn’t see her kids enough
Vogue and Spencer marriage issues

**disclaimer ** do not give out if you suggested a thread title, I missed it and if you want it changed go to the mods 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trivial annoyance but the pool in that purple dragon play gives me the ick! And I barely want to watch my own kids swim, never mind someone else’s 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic but wow, Joanne looks stunning in her latest story 😍😍 she’s divine. Looks so happy too lately .. it really shines in the face I think when a person is truly content…..

• Heart
Off topic but wow, Joanne looks stunning in her latest story 😍😍 she’s divine. Looks so happy too lately .. it really shines in the face I think when a person is truly content…..
😂😂😂 yeah I really find Botox and fillers shine out of you too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sue Brophy always gives Joanne an entirely new face that might also have something to do with it 😆

Reactions: 1
Started watching MIC again. Currently on the season where Spencer cheats on Lauren after falling off the wagon. I really do believe that Spencer is sober now as it’s the only way he can remain faithful and he now has children and wants to keep his family together. When he was cheating in the series, it’s always linked to alcohol. When he turns sober he is faithful. I think perhaps he wasn’t faithful at the start of his relationship with vogue and she probably gave him an ultimatum. Can someone really xhange that much?!

Reactions: 10
He doesn't look a day under 50 😱 and I'm not trying to be rude. I have an acquaintance with a similar all-or-nothing mindset and a very intense diet, who also fasts regularly. He is in his 50's, but looks a good 20 years older also.

OMG!!!! He’s the image now of his brother James… pippa’s husband. He looks sooo much older and so thin … that is not a good look!!! Fasting isn’t agreeing with him he looks ill

Are Spencer and Vogue having a ‘too thin’ off?? I know they like to exercise and manage their weight but this is a step too far even for them.

View attachment 2638850
Spencer has aged a lot in a very short amount of time, or is it just me :eek:

Reactions: 15