Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I might be really late to this, but did Joanne break up with Alan ? I haven’t listened to the pod for ages but just noticed on insta that she’s moved into a new flat etc
Nope still together id say, she's renting an app in London which is likely for work purposes and he can't really move with her as he has the child in Ireland.. He does be in her stories sportically

Reactions: 2

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Did she not do an as for therapie for it and was pissed off after campaigning ended that they still used her? Or was that a difference hun?

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Haven't been on this thread in ages but.....
Just watched her stories, getting into the ice bath and as she lowers herself in you can see her waist glitching when she passes the wooden edge. Why oh why would she have a body filter on? She's tiny already!
Also watched it a few times and the only thing I can see is the fleshy coloured flowers behind her when she goes to lower herself down is at the same height of her waist and makes it look like pixilation/a glitch for a split second

Muses

The mole doesn’t even register -the GIANT EXTREME FACE CLOSE UP every insta story sends me
It’s unnecessary
But... the mole takes over the extreme close ups! All I can think is that it wasn't always protruding as much as it does now.

rohaz

Yeah I always assume she tags her outfits in the lift selfies just to share what she’s wearing but the lack of #ad I’m now like hang on how much begging is she doing? 😅

IMO any right thinking person with a conscience and a PR image to maintain, would avoid a company that was handing out free meals to the Israeli soldiers actively bombing innocent people in their thousands. A huge percentage of them children. It’s in bad taste imo. They must be stuck. Also Joanne’s response, seriously, she’d want a bit of PR training. Maybe she thinks Niamh is actually Alan, wouldn’t be the first time she’s made that mistake and responded with foul language.
The irony considering Joanne used to work in PR and yet she could do with the PR help 😂

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Not body shaming as a forewarning here but can someone please explain to me how she could be a D cup when she looks flat as a board in the chesticles area to me?? She clearly has body issues with the excessive exercising to slim down, and obvs loses the weight from up top first and then lower body last hence the need for her to keep going beyond what looks healthy up top but a D cup?? Make it make sense to me 🫠
I linked two articles a couple of pages back explaining how bra measurement works, another poster linked a very informative Instagram page.
Alternatively, a quick google could also lead you to your answer

• Heart

foxwarren

VIP Member
Easter is a shite weekend to have the shows but for some reason they are almost sold out in Cork.

• Wow