Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thats a ridiculous statement to make. Why should Vogue or indeed anyone post stuff about Gaza? We are all horrified by whats going on but it doesnt mean we have to post about it- are you posting about it continually and not putting up anything in your own life? And by not posting it really doesnt mean that they dont care or have compassion. Have you boycotted ever single company and product that support Israel? I think people need to get off their high horses when judging other people on this.
Its a bit like people crying over what happened in the Ukraine but then giving out when they came over here.
I didn't say that either of them had to post anything up about Gaza. I've just observed that Vogue sometimes does but I can't recall if Joanne does so I didn't want to state that she does or doesn't.

Reactions: 3

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
How sad!
I find enjoying food one of life's great pleasures....enjoying, but not over-indulging...
She posted what she eats in a day a long while ago and it wasn’t much nor was it healthy, but she did say she didn’t have a great diet and didn’t really post her meals as she didn’t want people copying her for that reason

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Im not so sure that’s true. Someone brings the kids to McDonald’s anyway as Otto had a happy meal toy in his hand the other day.
She 100% said she doesn't eat there on the pod recently. Or maybe it was her and Spencer's pod, but she definitely said it. I don't follow her on SM.

Rebel in the Kingdom

She’s discussed removing the mole but opted not to. Generally speaking I think moles add character to a face and I would be hesitant to mess with something on the face. I do think hers seems to be getting bigger though, either it’s aging or treatments she having or something!?
I'd say it's half to do with treatments and half to do with the amount of weight she has lost over the last couple of years. Her face has thinned now making it a bit more prominent.
But like everything else if it doesn't bother her why get rid of it

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
He seems to have raised £9.1m in investment, but in the company accounts for 2022 the total investment has been £24m, so he must have invested £15m of his own money to start off with. And the total losses so far have been £20m.

Perhaps it is starting to be successful and it will all pay off and start to make a profit. But there are not very many people who could stomach losing £15m of daddy's money and £5m of someone else's while they wait for it to become profitable.
Anyone who has started a business knows it is a huge risk & can take up to 5 years to become profitable.
he will have investors & doesn’t he have a diamond company?

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
You know her sell her soul well!! As if lip liner is going to give you two raised dots on your lips and cluster filling! Her forehead is starting to turn her into a clongon from startreck.

Attachments

• Haha

Rebel in the Kingdom

Am I going mad? I clicked into Spotify saw there was a new Spen & Vogue Episode, said I’d wait until I was walking the dog & now it’s gone??
Not going mad, it was there cuz I listened to it this morning. It's definitely gone..... Wonder what's in it they had to edit as I didn't hear anything bad.

• Wow

garfield123

IMO her level of fitness and physical figure isn’t achievable to the average joe who works full time, looks after a family and their home. She wouldn’t have it without all her help.
Oh totally but it’s the same for all of them. Millie Mac et al

sn00ps

I’d say it’s more a ‘her house’ than a ‘holiday house’. Her house in ireland to cling on to the fact that she’s Irish but bought into and had kids in a rich British family.
I doubt Spencer is over there half the time she is.
But then there’s also the chance that she just has a gross amount of belongings.