Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Didn't they say the same thing when she randomly didn't attend Jamie Laing's wedding, despite "Spenny" being the best man
It wasn't random though? It was known months beforehand that she wouldn't be at Jamie's wedding as she was on tour with Joanne and had a show in Newcastle that night.

and them also being a no-show at their civil ceremony.
They weren't invited to the civil ceremony. They were in Portugal at the time .

Reactions: 3

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
I just watched a video she did for the kids and what SPF’s she uses on them when on holidaying, this is recorded while you can see she has sunburn?!

• Wow

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Vogue would probably benefit from being with someone who was obsessed with fitness and liked a few tinnies and a burger!

Dub2020

Haven't been on this thread in ages but.....
Just watched her stories, getting into the ice bath and as she lowers herself in you can see her waist glitching when she passes the wooden edge. Why oh why would she have a body filter on? She's tiny already!
I've rewatched multiple times and can't see anything tbh 🤷‍♀️

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say she’s not mad about the hair either. Usually she’d be all about herself showing it off. It’s brutal

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It’s the wedding of her producer for the Spencer and Vogue Podcast today in Sicily (Imo). I thought her and Spencer we going? Judging by her stories she’s still in Ireland.
That's rude of them not to go. Imo has been talking about her wedding years !

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
What makes you think this?
Haven't really heard him use words , he walks on his tippy toes sometimes and the hand flapping iv also seen him rocking before. I'm just wondering nothing bad behind the question. I know we only see a small bit of kids and stuff like that can be normal so I was just wondering. What age is he?