Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'interview' with Aisling Bea is basically a paid ad. For the first time ever I won't be tempted to tune in. Their previous interviews with Deirdre O'Kane and Una Healy were shocking
---
Ugh who is this person on the bonus pod ?
I don't like pod guests 😅
Snap 😂👌

Reactions: 10
The 'interview' with Aisling Bea is basically a paid ad. For the first time ever I won't be tempted to tune in. Their previous interviews with Deirdre O'Kane and Una Healy were shocking
---

Snap 😂👌
I won't be listening so !!
Cheers !

( so disappointing 😞)

Reactions: 2
I won't be listening so !!
Cheers !

( so disappointing 😞)
She's on promoting that awful series The Last Laugh on Prime, and as Prime are Pod advertisers, it's highly unlikely this interview is a coincidental freebie. Contractual I'd say

Reactions: 3
If that series is even a fraction as bad as it sounds, I'm so glad I don't have time to waste on it. I'm disappointed in Graham doing it. They're all a bunch of not funny try hards. I love Graham.

Reactions: 9
---

Snap 😂👌
Where can I find the Aisling Bea one?

Is Joanne mates with Greta Gerwig or something? What's with the outrage ??!
It was nominated. So what??

Everyone can't be nominated. She's like some ma going mad up at the school cause her kid didn't get a medal at sports day

Reactions: 1
Really irks me Joanne’s blasé attitude to leaving things behind. Is gifted a €300 Dyson hair straightener, admits she left it in a hotel… is gifted another. Really puts me off brands.

SORRY EXCUSE ME THE STRAIGHTER IS €450 FFS & THE HEADPHONE IS €630… the woman who regularly admits to leaving her AirPods all over… I cannot

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Really irks me Joanne’s blasé attitude to leaving things behind. Is gifted a €300 Dyson hair straightener, admits she left it in a hotel… is gifted another. Really puts me off brands.

SORRY EXCUSE ME THE STRAIGHTER IS €450 FFS & THE HEADPHONE IS €630… the woman who regularly admits to leaving her AirPods all over… I cannot
This is honestly so annoying - and completely unrelatable to her audience.
It's actually so off putting

Reactions: 9
This is honestly so annoying - and completely unrelatable to her audience.
It's actually so off putting
I cannot stand it. It is not the flex she seems to think it is. Blatant disregard for anything, majority of the listener don’t have that money to drop on a straighter. Really going off her.

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand it. It is not the flex she seems to think it is. Blatant disregard for anything, majority of the listener don’t have that money to drop on a straighter. Really going off her.
It was like the time she told the story of spending €540 on getting acrylic nails done.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t begrudge her those freebies, she doesn’t do vogue-style paid ads on insta which she could probably be doing a lot of if she wanted to so fair play I say! Nice if you can get it!

Reactions: 5
I don’t begrudge her those freebies, she doesn’t do vogue-style paid ads on insta which she could probably be doing a lot of if she wanted to so fair play I say! Nice if you can get it!
This is her second straightener to be gifted because she lost the first one. Guarantee she wouldn't of "lost" it if she paid for it.

Sidenote... I bought that straightener before and its awful. I returned it.

Reactions: 4
This is her second straightener to be gifted because she lost the first one. Guarantee she wouldn't of "lost" it if she paid for it.

She didn’t even lose it, says herself she left it in a hotel in Hammersmith. Obviously wasn’t bothered to go back and get it.

1000% the pod is sponsored/paid for by Amazon because that show is DREADFUL & getting awful reviews, I won't bother listening.

Me too, I sold mine. Shocking for the price.

Reactions: 1