Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legally and technically yes, I agree whole heartedly.
But, I feel posting that on her story was a bad move and she won't get the support she's looking for.

Would of been wiser to leave it to her legal team.
It sounds like she did leave it to her legal team and Therapie ignored. Sometimes making the issue public has a bigger impact, they won’t want the bad publicity. She was 100% right in my opinion!

Reactions: 14
Tbf lots of talent agreements will have a perpetual right to use name and likeness, and obviously Therapie will own the images. Most companies do not proceed on that basis, despite technically having the legal right to (to avoid getting a bad rep/being an asshole). So, maybe Vogue actually doesn't have strict legal recourse, so her lawyer has advised her to try and shame them into stop using the image by posting on IG.

Reactions: 3
I’ll give you all the goss because I know someone on the inside
Apparently Thérapie ended their long term partnership with vogue to explore other options (think this ended up being Vicky pattinson and Dani dyer)
She knows the owners personally and don’t think it went down well
Last year she spotted her images on a boarding somewhere in Ireland and Thérapie had to pay a fee/fine for using her images for an extended about of time as there was never a written contract stating Thérapie owned the images (so they technically had no right to use images once vogue wasn’t in Association with them anymore)
To be fair I think this could easily be an old clinic but, it’s not so old that the image was used while vogue was still in contract.
I think bridges were burned between her and the owners so it’s all out of spite/being petty now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll give you all the goss because I know someone on the inside
Apparently Thérapie ended their long term partnership with vogue to explore other options (think this ended up being Vicky pattinson and Dani dyer)
She knows the owners personally and don’t think it went down well
Last year she spotted her images on a boarding somewhere in Ireland and Thérapie had to pay a fee/fine for using her images for an extended about of time as there was never a written contract stating Thérapie owned the images (so they technically had no right to use images once vogue wasn’t in Association with them anymore)
To be fair I think this could easily be an old clinic but, it’s not so old that the image was used while vogue was still in contract.
I think bridges were burned between her and the owners so it’s all out of spite/being petty now.
Interesting! Copyright/ownership is automatic (no need for a contract) so they must have agreed to pay the fee to her for something else, like name and likeness or whatever.

Reactions: 2
Vogue is really hamming up the abbreviations now since Joanne called her out on it. I never noticed it before but it’s annoying now. Posting about her favourite “resto” for restaurant 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Weird they weren’t at Jamie’s wedding today!
I'm a bit confused ... this is a Jamie and Sophie yeah ?

Are they not getting married in Spain ?
Perhaps today was just the legal bit with family and then the big wedding is Spain?

Reactions: 1

Perhaps today was just the legal bit with family and then the big wedding is Spain?
It's the legal wedding today, the foreign one is next month as they will be on the mtgm tour

Reactions: 1

Today was the legal bit yeah but there was lots of other people there and they look to be having a meal and a party. And Spencer didn’t go on the stag either.

What is with all the love posts from the two of them all the time, usually that happens when all is not well or attention seeking - ok we get it ye are in love and ye love 3 the kids. I feel one of them has a post up every other week stating their underlying love for the other

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is with all the love posts from the two of them all the time, usually that happens when all is not well or attention seeking - ok we get it ye are in love and ye love 3 the kids. I feel one of them has a post up every other week stating their underlying love for the other
There’s usually trouble in paradise when a couple has to post how much they love each other and talk about how much sex they have 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.