Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Joanne involved with therapie? The dubious fertility side?
Ya, and optilaze (spelling not correct!!!) are owned by them too!! They’ve both done so much plugging for Therapie it’s funny that now she’s not getting paid for free laser any more she’s turned on them!!

Reactions: 8
Everything therapie do at the moment seems to be fairly suspicious and poor quality. Think they’ve grown far too quickly and become a victim of their own success, but there’s now enough horror stories around to put most people off. I wouldn’t want to be associated with the current way they’re doing business

Reactions: 6
Ohhh the DRAMA!!!!

Happy enough to take freebies and promote them for years... but now not happy her image is being used. Hmmm ....

Reactions: 11
Pity she’s not as concerned or worried about her own kids images that she pimps at the drop of the hat.

Reactions: 15
Everything therapie do at the moment seems to be fairly suspicious and poor quality. Think they’ve grown far too quickly and become a victim of their own success, but there’s now enough horror stories around to put most people off. I wouldn’t want to be associated with the current way they’re doing business
But she’s okay with it when she’s taking money for it?

Reactions: 5
She was defo involved with therapie at some point sure they have a testimonial from her on YouTube

Reactions: 4
She was defo involved with therapie at some point sure they have a testimonial from her on YouTube
Yeah there’s loads of videos and articles of her working with them. She would have signed a contract where they can use her image and likeness so don’t know what she’s complaining about! She’s so insufferable.

Voguey ‘I have nothing to do with therapie’ Williams. I really like her but she’s made herself look like a complete tool with this. Her raving about them a year ago because she was being paid.
8ED7EE67-6DEC-4554-8080-587D76F5AD0E.jpeg

Voguey ‘I have nothing to do with therapie’ Williams. I really like her but she’s made herself look like a complete tool with this. Her raving about them a year ago because she was being paid. View attachment 2086752
If her contract is over, surely she's within her rights though to complain. If they're using her image but not paying her that's not right, doesn't matter what industry or how wealthy she is. She could have been clearer though that she previously worked for them.

Reactions: 24
If her contract is over, surely she's within her rights though to complain. If they're using her image but not paying her that's not right, doesn't matter what industry or how wealthy she is. She could have been clearer though that she previously worked for them.
Legally and technically yes, I agree whole heartedly.
But, I feel posting that on her story was a bad move and she won't get the support she's looking for.

Would of been wiser to leave it to her legal team.

Reactions: 10
She was the spokesperson for years, I remember going in for laser and it was vogue on repeat on all the tvs. Why is she saying she has nothing to do with this company when she clearly did.
Also joanne is heavily involved with them between the egg freezing and the laser eye surgery surely this is bad for her now as well

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Therapie is the worst company.
I had the most terrible experience with them & lost my money (you have to pay up front).
Absolute shitehawks.

• Wow
She was the spokesperson for years, I remember going in for laser and it was vogue on repeat on all the tvs. Why is she saying she has nothing to do with this company when she clearly did.
Also joanne is heavily involved with them between the egg freezing and the laser eye surgery surely this is bad for her now as well
She's saying she has nothing to do with them now. If they are using her image without her agreement and outside the terms of a contract, its really irrelevant whether she worked for them previously or not.

If as others are saying that therapie has a poor reputation now maybe she cut ties for that reason and wants nothing to do with them anymore.

Reactions: 20
Because onvi
She obviously is no longer in contract with them so they shouldn't be using her image!
And Joanne is nothing to do with Vogue apart from the pod!!

It actually speaks volumes about Therapie if she has had to resort to saying that on her own Insta, even after legal letters have been ignored. She's in the right. She may have gotten paid before by them but legally they shouldn't be using her image at all now.

Reactions: 22
Also speaks volumes that she no longer works for them. If the treatments and people were so good then she’d never leave them and would happy to be their ambassador. But this does poorly reflect on Vogue. She also worked for some clinic in Howth. The dr was eventually struck off for malpractice. She was a gp who decided to turn her hand at Botox and fillers in her spare time. Disaster. Vogue quickly exited that one. I personally wouldn’t go anywhere she is associated with. She doesn’t choose well and Therapie is no different. Wrong of the. To user her image tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be fair to her using her on big billboards / posters is a bit OTT!
It's very much OTT. Imagine if your face was being used as promotion for a brand that f*cked you over, you don't believe in their ethics etc anymore?! She's well within her rights to call them out.

Reactions: 14
Also speaks volumes that she no longer works for them. If the treatments and people were so good then she’d never leave them and would happy to be their ambassador. But this does poorly reflect on Vogue. She also worked for some clinic in Howth. The dr was eventually struck off for malpractice. She was a gp who decided to turn her hand at Botox and fillers in her spare time. Disaster. Vogue quickly exited that one. I personally wouldn’t go anywhere she is associated with. She doesn’t choose well and Therapie is no different. Wrong of the. To user her image tho.
Do you know which clinic this was?

Pity she’s not as concerned or worried about her own kids images that she pimps at the drop of the hat.
This 👏👏👏👏 she’s so selfish. Their images will be forever accessible for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.