Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her in mtgm but she's really horrible on spencer and vogue. She's like a totally different person. He seems like he worships her and she's just a spoilt brat. Imagine your husband went to so much effort to ask favours to book a table somewhere amazing and your being a dick and saying how your not going

Reactions: 9
I think Spencer had made her feel overly secure in their relationship and she now thinks she can speak to him anyway she wants

Reactions: 12
I like her in mtgm but she's really horrible on spencer and vogue. She's like a totally different person. He seems like he worships her and she's just a spoilt brat. Imagine your husband went to so much effort to ask favours to book a table somewhere amazing and your being a dick and saying how your not going
Didn’t hear that so I don’t know how she said it. But if my husband organised a dinner and just told me we’re going, I wouldn’t just go because he did that if I didn’t want to. He often does it when he wants to do something and knows I don’t so it’s a real bug near of mine! Maybe she’s the same! Or maybe I’m projecting! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think Spencer had made her feel overly secure in their relationship and she now thinks she can speak to him anyway she wants
OK overly 'secure' wasn't the correct wording for what I meant.
Spencer is obviously obsessed with his wife and kids, which is great, but I think Vogue could take advantage of that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The four of them all met up today to record Jamie and Sophie’s nearlyweds podcast!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The sex life chat is pure nonsense when you factor in that it seems like Vogue and Spencer are in the middle of a fight during each podcast recording like every week now. Anyone else think he may have fallen off the wagon a bit? I just get that impression through little things they say on the pod

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The sex life chat is pure nonsense when you factor in that it seems like Vogue and Spencer are in the middle of a fight during each podcast recording like every week now. Anyone else think he may have fallen off the wagon a bit? I just get that impression through little things they say on the pod
I was thinking that!! He mentioned drinking a couple of times the last few weeks and quickly corrected himself and Vogue also made a comment and again quickly said Spencer wasn't drinking.
I wonder is that why he did go to the stag?
I hope he hasn't though!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was thinking that!! He mentioned drinking a couple of times the last few weeks and quickly corrected himself and Vogue also made a comment and again quickly said Spencer wasn't drinking.
I wonder is that why he did go to the stag?
I hope he hasn't though!
I picked up on that too and saying that Vogue still refers to him as messy despite not being messy anymore, and she was like why don’t you become clean and then I’ll saying it. I thought there was more to that sentence that simple untidiness.

I think this lately too. Something definitely off with them and then Spencer saying how amazing Vogue is is like he’s trying to make up for something

Reactions: 15
Listened to the newlyweds podcast episode today that had Spencer and vogue on!!! Has anyone else listened to it yet? Vogue seemed totally unbothered by it and didn’t really make much of an effort 😂 she is so animated on her own podcasts so I was surprised listening to it! It was like she didn’t want to do it at all

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Listened to the newlyweds podcast episode today that had Spencer and vogue on!!! Has anyone else listened to it yet? Vogue seemed totally unbothered by it and didn’t really make much of an effort 😂 she is so animated on her own podcasts so I was surprised listening to it! It was like she didn’t want to do it at all
Literally listening to it here as well and they defo had a fight about Spencer not valuing her time.. Which kind of meant to me he prob agreed to do the pod with them and didn't consult her. Now that is a complete and utter guess.. But it was very weird as it was like it's Jamie's fault completely and down was upset he didn't get invited
But don't invite them to weddings as they hatd them. It was boring enough but I only listened as they were on

Reactions: 5
I listened to that podcast with Jamie and the wife (never again, pair of dopes) and the amount of times he refers to “the whole world” knowing they got married is cringeworthy! You’re barely known in the UK mate never mind worldwide

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A4E9D9BE-14DC-418D-99F8-BA47E70503ED.png
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I saw this on another thread and was so shocked… fake tan for kids. I feel sorry for anyone whose mum would buy this for them :(

• Haha
  • Wow
What was that ridiculous bickering about the charger on yesterdays podcast about?!

Felt like I was listening to 2 kids...
'order me one and I'll give this one back to you'...wtf?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What was that ridiculous bickering about the charger on yesterdays podcast about?!

Felt like I was listening to 2 kids...
'order me one and I'll give this one back to you'...wtf?
Omg yes! And the way she was like I'm not spending that much on a charger so you have to buy it for me 🙄

She knows he is besotted buy her and give her anything she wants.

I really want to know what happend with Brian because she always talks with such hatred about him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.