Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving Off Menu lately. And Conan O Brien needs a friend is good fun with great guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Therapy Crouch, it’s Abbey Clancy and Peter crouch, 100 times better than Spencer & Vogue’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Podcast recommendations : Shameless, Fluently For ward, Not Skinny but not fat, Call her Daddy.

Reactions: 3
Christ she's still going on about the hair on her and Joanne's pod. No one cares!!

I'm really just over her and Spencers pod at the moment, I can't listen to any more of her bickering for the sake of bickering!

Reactions: 3
Christ she's still going on about the hair on her and Joanne's pod. No one cares!!

I'm really just over her and Spencers pod at the moment, I can't listen to any more of her bickering for the sake of bickering!
I listened to the therapy crouch yesterday on everyone's recommendations and they seem to get Ln much better than spen and Vogue you can tell they're not putting it on as much

Reactions: 4
I think I'm going to have to give their pod a break for a while.

I'm 8 minutes in to this weeks episode and Vogue just called Spencer - 'bully boots mc nasty.'
I still like them both, but it's just become childish and repetitive now.

I listen to podcasts for somewhat of an escape from every day life etc. - I don't need to hear them bickering about tidying up their house or the pile of stuff Spencer has left at the front door.

Reactions: 10
I think I'm going to have to give their pod a break for a while.

I'm 8 minutes in to this weeks episode and Vogue just called Spencer - 'bully boots mc nasty.'
I still like them both, but it's just become childish and repetitive now.

I listen to podcasts for somewhat of an escape from every day life etc. - I don't need to hear them bickering about tidying up their house or the pile of stuff Spencer has left at the front door.
I feel the same. I don't know if she is genuinely this mean to him or if its hammed up for the pod ??? But I can't be arsed with it

Reactions: 6
I have recently started listening to the podcast out of boredom and I do say that I am so far impressed. But, I never go on first impressions, she might turn out to be vile. I am so far finding her funny and listenable.

Spencer is annoying me slightly. But I think it's because of how hyper he is.

I have to say though, who names their child after a magazine? Then again there are many women called Bella!

Listened to the first 2 episodes of the therapy crouch thanks guys , enjoying it so far !!!

Have to say though I am loling at their glossy version of meeting a moving in together.
When they first started dating there was DRA MA and he released a statement saying they were broken up etc etc. It's all there on Google. And I've no doubt she was always mad to score a footballer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Travelling with 3 is not easy"

There's more adults than kids on that holiday ffs 🙄

Reactions: 16
So glad she’s called out therapie for the cowboy company they are 🤠 Sick of these influencers promoting their services when the treatments are awful. The fact they don’t allow negative comments or google reviews should speak volumes

Reactions: 9
Ooh drama in her latest post about Therapie. I wonder what happened there? I'm assuming her contract has finished and they are still using her image. She has promoted them to her followers several times in the past, so not sure why she's almost making out that she has never had anything to do with them and doesn't want to be associated with them.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Joanne involved with therapie? The dubious fertility side?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.