Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so- I’ve just got this too. If it isn’t April fools this is obscene!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice the different Louis Vuitton bags lately? Never seen her with one until Joanne said she’s gotten the knock off in New York.

Was it Footballers Wives and she was trying to pretend the lad was the babies dad and putting tan on the new born 😂

• Haha
Granted its an April fool's joke but why was it out the day before?? It doesn't make sense......bell ends!

She would honestly sell it if she got a good reaction, she would sell her nanny for a euro it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Jesus I’m very late RE the documentary. Great documentary so sad about his brother. Vogue has man hands the.end

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.