Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think they do seem incredibly happy but yeah I'm fed up with the sex talk. I listen with my husband and it pisses me off how much sex they have with 3 kids as it makes it more obvious how much we have with 2 kids (hint: not much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) he def ends up feeling hard done by!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s in bed at night at 7.30pm. She’s not running round doing laundry and sorting life admin! She admits that she tries to get out of ‘it’ most of the time.. hardly s*x life of the century! 😂

Reactions: 14
She’s in bed at night at 7.30pm. She’s not running round doing laundry and sorting life admin! She admits that she tries to get out of ‘it’ most of the time.. hardly s*x life of the century! 😂
It sounds like a chore to her but I guess she knows if she doesn’t he’s likely to stray!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe anything she says and time will tell about this perfect couple with their perfect sex life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe anything she says and time will tell about this perfect couple with their perfect sex life
A 'perfect sex life?'

Vogue openly says that she tries to avoid sex and loves when it doesn't happen!
Far from perfect 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why they have to keep going on about it. It’s like she wants everyone to know that Spenny finds her irresistible and wants to have sex all the time. It’s deffo way too much at times. I do think they are very happy though but Spen is way too over the top.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why they have to keep going on about it. It’s like she wants everyone to know that Spenny finds her irresistible and wants to have sex all the time. It’s deffo way too much at times. I do think they are very happy though but Spen is way too over the top.
Spencer has replaced his addictions with Vogue 😂

Reactions: 7
The “close your eyes Otto” should be sent to the family WhatsApp like why does she think we want to see that

A 'perfect sex life?'

Vogue openly says that she tries to avoid sex and loves when it doesn't happen!
Far from perfect 😂
I don’t listen to watch any of what they do or say and don’t follow her because she seems really disingenuous to me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Listened to today's podcast and they addressed Jamie's wedding. Don't come at me, I'm just repeating what was said.

Spencer was pissed off.
He said he met with Jamie 10 days before this wedding and asked did he need to do anything. Jamie said no no it's just a small family affair.

So day of the wedding then Spencer sees all these photos of a much bigger event than he expected it to be with groomsmen etc and was getting loads of tit saying he "snubbed" the wedding.
Spencer contacted Jamie the next day and was like wtf man.
Jamie said ah it wasn't supposed to be that big, it just kinda blew up and I didn't bother inviting you because you were away.
Spencer said he would of flew home and was pissed Jamie made that decision for him.

Vogue made SUCH a catty comment saying.... I'm glad we weren't invited anyway because I wouldn't of wanted to stand beside Sophie because she's so stunning. Bitchy thing to say.

On another note. I can't listen to their pod anymore. Vogue is getting worse towards Spencer, she's just nasty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Says a lot about their friendship is Jamie couldn’t have a conversation with Spencer about it.
All so fickle and that was a typical comment from vogue. Thinks she’s the most beautiful and attractive woman in the world. Her self importance makes her quite ugly at times I think.
Listened to today's podcast and they addressed Jamie's wedding. Don't come at me, I'm just repeating what was said.

Spencer was pissed off.
He said he met with Jamie 10 days before this wedding and asked did he need to do anything. Jamie said no no it's just a small family affair.

So day of the wedding then Spencer sees all these photos of a much bigger event than he expected it to be with groomsmen etc and was getting loads of tit saying he "snubbed" the wedding.
Jamie said ah it wasn't supposed to be that big, it just kinda blew up and I didn't bother inviting you because you were away.
Spencer said he would of flew home and was pissed Jamie made that decision for him.

Vogue made SUCH a catty comment saying.... I'm glad we weren't invited anyway because I wouldn't of wanted to stand beside Sophie because she's so stunning. Bitchy thing to say.

On another note. I can't listen to their pod anymore. Vogue is getting worse towards Spencer, she's just nasty

Spencer was pissed off.

Ahhh now Vogue didn't say it like that...she even said I'd have liked to go to last week's because she's working for the real wedding. At least I didn't think it was catty at all anyways

Reactions: 14
sounds like the opposite of catty? she's basically saying she looks so stunning that she'd make Vogue look like a thumb. that's a compliment!

Reactions: 22
Tbh I just found vogue a complete witch the whole podcast. And she has been annoying me for a while the way she tries to belittle Spencer so maybe I'm just not in the mood of her.
Either way I'm knocking it on the head for a while

Reactions: 11

Spencer was pissed off.

I had to listen too, I felt so sorry for poor Spencer!! I don't believe Jamie's excuse that it just escalated last minute, I honestly think he didn't want them there.

I don't think Vogue was being catty, at the start she did confirm how stunning the bride looked , and I think it was a lighthearted statement about not wanting to stand beside her.

The conversation at the start about Spencer getting too much sun, oh shut up Vogue! He's a grown man and he can take responsibility for his own skin!

I’m actually finding Spencer more annoying in past few months - his ego seems out of control since the success of the documentary. Even his insta posts are becoming more and more disingenuous - constant ‘in so in love with my wife’ posts which he never used to do - it’s all just for likes. He even said in one of the pods recently he doesn’t see the point in having any friends that you can’t make money off/profit from - gross. I find vogue much more genuine.

Reactions: 8
You could tell how pissed off was in the podcast today about the news articles saying he snubbed Jamie’s wedding!!! I can see where he’s coming from in fairness! Jamie obviously didn’t make much of an effort for them to be there for the civil service

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.