Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this so far.

Love the writing, the little human quips people make etc. Especially saying that being thrown out of an aircraft with my luggage tied around me, and the officer sayings it's better than Ryanair. And so true.

I like when a drama remembers to have normal conversation between the plots based conversations.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the first episode, was pretty good. I hate the idea of submarines though 😂 big objects in the sea kinda freak me out lol. Does anyone know how many episodes it is?

Reactions: 4
Ooooooh more twists and turns in this show than the ship itself!! I thought it was too easy to be solved in ep 2. Why is the HR man being so nice? What a creep.

Reactions: 4
Can’t figure out which is worse , 30,000 feet up in the air or 800 feet under the sea.

Cracking episode but what a shocking crew they all are.

Reactions: 11
Have a feeling she is a step daughter
I thought that after the asking her to marry him thing but she was saying mummy? 🤔

I’m watching with my new housemate, the first serious drama we’re watching together. He’s predicting what’s going to happen the whole way through 😭 this might be grounds to move out.

I found it absolutely hilarious that they made a point of saying there’s only 8 women on board but there’s a woman in the background of every shot.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone! I thought I’d join this thread as no one else I know seems to have caught on to this how yet. Im really enjoying it apart from the piss poor CPR. I hope I don’t drop dead in front of any of these lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another good episode. Have no idea where it’s going. Knew Jade was a goner though!

Also every time Dunloch is mentioned this pops into my head…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't help feeling she'd get more cooperation if she didn't keep getting underfoot.
Better timing would help too. Deciding she simply must interview someone right in the middle of an "all hands on deck" scenario on a nuclear sub which is having reactor meltdown problems is not ideal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19