Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Ran here to ask the same thing and see if anybody knew 😂 where's her mate? I didn't see or hear her in the short time I was watching? My first thought was that she lost all that money she won yesterday. Couldn't believe she won £120 and was effing and blinding about spending a tenner on some popcorn and cokes for the kids. She's so fucking rude to anyone who serves her as well. Anywhere she goes, garage, shop, bar...just downright rude and obnoxious.
Oh she is vile, I reckon she's lost the whole lot of money! That women will never learn!! That mother is going to go crazy when she finds out!! The way she speaks to everyone is disgusting!
---
I think the mate has buggered off home :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
How bloody ironic. Spends her whole fucking day alone shoving the kids away from her.

Attachments

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Well this man won't be getting much action, she's already :sleep: :sleep:
Its probably the local crackhead

Has she said where all the animals are going ? I know her oldest cat Pele is like 15
He'd be harder to get adopted than the kitten

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
We all knew it was bad, but christ alive! Those poor children, and who an earth would want to view that :sick: you would need a hazmat suit!!
And they had the cheek to describe it as 'delightful' 😂😂😂

I'm willing to bet it still looks like that, too. No way have they cleared it out.

Last edited:

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
So she's been in that flat now for a week, dipping back and forth to the house constantly, and still that little girl has no toys to play with. Because those ten coats are more important? What a joke. Her bedroom is EMPTY. Poor little mite.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Have social services ever been involved? I watched her on live a few days ago and she was telling some random that she was a hard-core drug addict up until 2020/21 when she decided to get 'clean'. So I'm assuming they must have been at some point surely.

ste1982

She always says the girl kicks off but I’ve only seen her trying to get her mums attention and been quite obviously bored or hungry as her mum has sat on live talking to nobody’s all day long smoking weed. Her kid is really sweet and doesn’t deserve a mother like that at all

PowerIsPower

She seems to have a real eating problem you know. Must be her addictive personality and constant fits of the munchies from all her substance abuse.

At midnight last night she got up and made herself scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast and was claiming she usually eats just one meal a day - but then today I’ve watched her put away ice cream, fish pie, toffee pudding, apple pie, numerous chocolate and sweets, amongst other things.

Amused me when her partner went ‘you’re not going to open and eat everything are you’? 😂 too late I think!

devilleil

She was sleeping for a couple of hours on live late last night (I was scrolling through TT mindlessly and her live kept popping up). Just bizzare

Hannah100

Chatty Member
The absoulte state she is in this morning I am 99% sure she is back on drugs. S can't wake her up off the sofa, she's talking complete nonsense and it's actually quite worrying!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She says they've been split up for four years but his reaction when she moved out told me otherwise personally. Makes me think if they were together, she's been chatting up blokes on the Internet for a while. Unless she's hooking up with a literal rando, she already knew this person and had a sexual interest in them.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
The alcohol detox lasted along time didn't it! Whoever it is, they're in for a once in a lifetime treat. Imagine that grunting and coughing up phlegm on top of you when you're trying to reach the finish line.
Or constantly picking her nose and shoving the contents in her gob with that grim old tongue poking out! She really is quite revolting

• Sick

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
She's odd as when she's awake she gets on average 40 viewers however when asleep I've seen 5k watching her.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
I understand the older girls not going as they don't seem to have a good relationship with her.
The way things are going that little girl may not be there in 3 months.
She just said on live now I get a chance to prove I'm a good Mum. Looking at today that isn't really showing Vic
The little girl looked lost today at least she had her dad and older siblings to be there for her when she was at the house

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
She’s had a joint every hour, they got no toothbrushes and everything they need is back at the house,if she carries on with the neglect I’m contacting the daughter school
Does she only have the little girl? Weird to of just left her son. First full day in the flat & she isn't coping well.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I can't get over the fact that she sits there and watches her two youngest batter each other instead of getting off her arse and doing something about it. Surely that in itself is neglectful parenting.