Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute disgrace, her mother gave her some money for her and the children to enjoy on their "holiday" and she begged victoria not to put it on fruit machines! Low and behold Victoria was shoving it in a fruit machine this evening while her young son begged her to stop wasting all their money. All she's done on this so called holiday is smoke(surprise) be on live and gamble!! She is disgusting. And her partner isn't abusive in the slightest (I do know this) she's just a lazy alcoholic gambling drug addict!!!
Wow. That is absolutely despicable. Last night she told her son to ring his dad and ask for money and he sent her some for them. Wonder if she actually gave it to them. I didn't know she was a gambling addict until it was mentioned here yesterday. I bet her partner is loving being able to sleep in his own bed for once and not coming home to a cloud of toxic smog.

Reactions: 3
Wow. That is absolutely despicable. Last night she told her son to ring his dad and ask for money and he sent her some for them. Wonder if she actually gave it to them. I didn't know she was a gambling addict until it was mentioned here yesterday. I bet her partner is loving being able to sleep in his own bed for once and not coming home to a cloud of toxic smog.
She's a drug addict, gambling addict and alcoholic. She neglects her children and her partner has just about had enough. He doesn't mentally abuse her, he just wants her to get of her lazy arse and be a bloody parent and help around the house. That to her apparently is abuse!!! And he also doesn't want to be shown on Facebook. Her house is an absolute tit hole!!!

Reactions: 2
She's on live now, shoving more money in the fruity ignoring her daughter. She looks like a tit in a trance standing there in her oodie. Her friend is just encouraging her. £60 she's put in there!!!! "Well you'd better win then hadnt you Vic." bleeping hell. Enablers everywhere.

Well something has happened in the caravan clubhouse today. She's just been on live and Victoria's mother has just arrived to pick them all up to take them home. When the mother walked in Victoria's son turned around and said "mum tell nana what happened in the clubhouse today" which Victoria then proceeded to play dumb. Her son said "your have to tell her mum" so Victoria started shouting at him to shut and and it was none of her mothers business and then the live ended. I wonder how much money she lost today!!! Those poor children, what a holiday!!

Well something has happened in the caravan clubhouse today. She's just been on live and Victoria's mother has just arrived to pick them all up to take them home. When the mother walked in Victoria's son turned around and said "mum tell nana what happened in the clubhouse today" which Victoria then proceeded to play dumb. Her son said "your have to tell her mum" so Victoria started shouting at him to shut and and it was none of her mothers business and then the live ended. I wonder how much money she lost today!!! Those poor children, what a holiday!!
Ran here to ask the same thing and see if anybody knew 😂 where's her mate? I didn't see or hear her in the short time I was watching? My first thought was that she lost all that money she won yesterday. Couldn't believe she won £120 and was effing and blinding about spending a tenner on some popcorn and cokes for the kids. She's so bleeping rude to anyone who serves her as well. Anywhere she goes, garage, shop, bar...just downright rude and obnoxious.

Ran here to ask the same thing and see if anybody knew 😂 where's her mate? I didn't see or hear her in the short time I was watching? My first thought was that she lost all that money she won yesterday. Couldn't believe she won £120 and was effing and blinding about spending a tenner on some popcorn and cokes for the kids. She's so bleeping rude to anyone who serves her as well. Anywhere she goes, garage, shop, bar...just downright rude and obnoxious.
Oh she is vile, I reckon she's lost the whole lot of money! That women will never learn!! That mother is going to go crazy when she finds out!! The way she speaks to everyone is disgusting!
---
I think the mate has buggered off home :ROFLMAO:

Oh she is vile, I reckon she's lost the whole lot of money! That women will never learn!! That mother is going to go crazy when she finds out!! The way she speaks to everyone is disgusting!
---
I think the mate has buggered off home :ROFLMAO:
Don't blame her tbh 😂 she was full on smoking in the caravan last night. Not even bothering to do it out the window. Bet it smells delightful in there tomorrow morning when the cleaners go in.

• Sick
Do we think she's seriously been in touch with Women's Aid about her so called abusive partner? Because whenever anybody asks her about it she refuses to talk about it. That bloke the other night (Lee?) was giving her some sound advice about giving up the weed and calling them ASAP if she felt threatened and she just wouldn't acknowledge any of it. At first I thought she was just deluded and genuinely believed the stuff she says but I'm starting to think she knows she's the problem and she just talks shite when she's pissed to distract from the fact that she needs to sort her life out.

She clearly needs some serious help, she's just got home and asked her mother to borrow some money because she borrowed £200 from the friend and lost it all. Her mother said no because she has her own gas bill to pay 🤦‍♀️ she walked through the front door and the son dropped her straight in it to the partner that she had been gambling. Considering this man is meant to be so abusive, he didn't sound very abusive at all. I think she's deluded and she must know she's the problem! This is why her partner keeps all the money because if she had access to it, there would be nothing left! She says he's controlling and won't let her have any money, would you let that women have any kind of control over your hard earned wages!!

Was she meant to go home today? I thought most places you leave by 10am Monday morning. All seems abit rushed

Reactions: 1
She clearly needs some serious help, she's just got home and asked her mother to borrow some money because she borrowed £200 from the friend and lost it all. Her mother said no because she has her own gas bill to pay 🤦‍♀️ she walked through the front door and the son dropped her straight in it to the partner that she had been gambling. Considering this man is meant to be so abusive, he didn't sound very abusive at all. I think she's deluded and she must know she's the problem! This is why her partner keeps all the money because if she had access to it, there would be nothing left! She says he's controlling and won't let her have any money, would you let that women have any kind of control over your hard earned wages!!
Well, tit. That explains the drama today then. Why the duck would her friend lend her £200 KNOWING she's got a gambling problem. I'd have said "no, I'm not lending you money but I'm happy to pitch in for you and the kids this weekend". Sometimes I feel sorry for her because i know what it's like to struggle but you would never have caught me broadcasting it all over tiktok and begging left, right and center.

I can understand her eldest daughters' frustration too. You just know they raised those younger kids. Can you picture Victoria doing night feeds and changing nappies? Definitely not. Crying on live now because everyone at home hates her. She's their mum. They probably love her and are just sick to death of parenting HER.
---
Was she meant to go home today? I thought most places you leave by 10am Monday morning. All seems abit rushed
I'm assuming it's because the kids have school tomorrow but who knows.

Last edited:
What we're they all arguing about!?
I only caught about 4 minutes of the argument before it went off and managed to record some of it.

Attachments

• Wow
I only caught about 4 minutes of the argument before it went off and managed to record some of it.
By the sounds of it, they have all just about had enough of her bollocks! What I have seen the last few days when I've popped on, she's just a complete disgrace!! She tried to explain what had happened but I only got the tail end of it, her son stole her phone and ran off with it (clearly for her attention) so she went after him and got a door slammed in her face. She managed to barge the door open and the son was the other side, so he got thrown across the room over a hoover and hurt himself. The family are claiming child abuse and I think the son got up and starting hitting her in temper (obviously the only victim is her and the son completely beat her up apparently) I highly doubt the partner or daughter would of sat there and let him beat the crap out of her and she didn't look very hurt last night when she's chugging back the cider and smoking her joints!

Nothing is ever that woman’s fault - if she spent as much time and effort on her family as she does on that frigging book of hers and reading out extracts to randomers daily, she might be in with a chance of salvaging some of her kids childhoods. I honestly feel for the family, she is a selfish, self-absorbed woman. I know she’s had a difficult life but it sounds like for most of her kids lives she’s been off her face. Most people go through tit but they do their best to ensure the cycle doesn’t repeat with their own. Coming from a childhood where one of my parents had issues I know how those kids feel and it’s horrendous. I would never put mine through the same, ever.

So someone has called the police and social services on her. Did anyone see what happened? She also said there's a video from last night circulating on tik tok? Has anyone seen it?
---
She also said she only smokes a tiny bit of weed a day, and she always trys to make sure her daughter isn't in her room when she smokes. Well if people believe that bollocks there's no hope. She smokes all round that house and the joints are the entire day. I've seen her plenty of evenings with the daughter in her bed asleep with Victoria puffing away!
---

Someone reported her for smoking cannabis on live in the same room as her youngest child. To social and police. They knocked on the door this morning. She says they didn't come in, just gave her a telling off at the door but that won't be the end of it. I reckon whoever reported her will do it again because she's still puffing away on live. She's a complete mess.
---
Nothing is ever that woman’s fault - if she spent as much time and effort on her family as she does on that frigging book of hers and reading out extracts to randomers daily, she might be in with a chance of salvaging some of her kids childhoods. I honestly feel for the family, she is a selfish, self-absorbed woman. I know she’s had a difficult life but it sounds like for most of her kids lives she’s been off her face. Most people go through tit but they do their best to ensure the cycle doesn’t repeat with their own. Coming from a childhood where one of my parents had issues I know how those kids feel and it’s horrendous. I would never put mine through the same, ever.
Cycle is definitely repeating. She shares her weed (on the rare occasion shes feeling generous) with her eldest. Medication, my arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So someone has called the police and social services on her. Did anyone see what happened? She also said there's a video from last night circulating on tik tok? Has anyone seen it?
---
She also said she only smokes a tiny bit of weed a day, and she always trys to make sure her daughter isn't in her room when she smokes. Well if people believe that bollocks there's no hope. She smokes all round that house and the joints are the entire day. I've seen her plenty of evenings with the daughter in her bed asleep with Victoria puffing away!
---
She’s honestly the most terrible mother on TikTok and that’s saying something!
She was completely out of it last night and falling asleep with a huge joint in her hand, all while her little daughter was in bed behind her! She could of started a fire and burnt the whole house down!
She reminded me of someone who freezes when they’re taking some strong drug! I understand that she has been through alot in her life and obviously needs help. and not capable of looking herself let alone children! Her husband is drunk every night and she’s totally off her face! I worry so much about her children, especially the little girl who can’t get away from her!

Reactions: 4