Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her on TikTok?

She's the woman who makes 'Did you know that Rapists and Paedophiles are bad' videos. I like her but sometimes I find her behaviour quite concerning.

She goes live almost every night and is usually quite out of it due to her medication and sometimes she passes out. Right now she's sleeping on live and just sleep talking.

Reactions: 2
More concerned about the fact she is high as a kite every night whilst supposedly looking after her children. Oh and we saw up her daughters skirt on a live 2 days ago but Victoria was too out of it on booze to notice or care 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
she comes up a lot on my fyp, and medication or not she smokes in the house with her child right there, totally ignores her child, seems fukcing out of it not right state to have her child in her care seems, does anyone know her background
the house looks a state poor child

Reactions: 1
I do feel for her, she said the other day she was abused by her dad from the ages of 8-13 and waiting for him to be arrested, she's a very troubled women
Her other half is also mentally abusive to her apparently.
She sits on lives waiting for gifts, will only thank people for gifts not answer "are you OK?" questions.
Seems completely stoned/pissed/drugged up/unhappy, probably all.

Just seems very very troubled, wish she would get help

She was rolling a joint in front of the kids yesterday on a live.

A very troubled lady indeed. I get She has had some significant trauma in her life but her kids are being dragged into it with her blasé approach to drugs and alcohol.
Her current partner sounds awful as well

She was rolling a joint in front of the kids yesterday on a live.

A very troubled lady indeed. I get She has had some significant trauma in her life but her kids are being dragged into it with her blasé approach to drugs and alcohol.
Her current partner sounds awful as well
troubled or not smoking with ur child in the room, doing drugs or excessive drinking is harmful to ur child and no acceptable! how does she have her child in her care not being funny from what we see on live she's a bad mother and I don't say that lightly

troubled or not smoking with ur child in the room, doing drugs or excessive drinking is harmful to ur child and no acceptable! how does she have her child in her care not being funny from what we see on live she's a bad mother and I don't say that lightly
I now completely agree, just watched her live, her poor little girl was in tears and she just sat there whinging at her to shut up, then was more interested in a slight bit of paint the girl accidentally got on her top, just sat there completely out of it staring into space, why go live?! Concentrate on your daughter!!!! I'm so angry!

I now completely agree, just watched her live, her poor little girl was in tears and she just sat there whinging at her to shut up, then was more interested in a slight bit of paint the girl accidentally got on her top, just sat there completely out of it staring into space, why go live?! Concentrate on your daughter!!!! I'm so angry!
that how I felt the other day when she was just blatantly ignoring her.. made me genuinely sad.. sadly don't think there's anything we can do, that child will grow up with serious issues with a mother that doesn't even act like she loves her

• Sad
Screenshot_20220117-221530_TikTok.jpg

It really is a shame that her kids have to see this night after night. She gets a lot of negative comments about this behaviour as we can all hear her kids in background running riot at all times of the day and night

View attachment 996263

It really is a shame that her kids have to see this night after night. She gets a lot of negative comments about this behaviour as we can all hear her kids in background running riot at all times of the day and night
I don't think she's a very nice person deep down I heard her kid saying while lives matter the other day I think someone's asked if she supports BLM and her kid said White lives matter! kids only hear what their parents say

I’ve come across this woman recently, she sat on a live complaining about Tattle Life, whilst completely ignoring her child call ‘mum’ at least 10 times…. She seems off her barnet every time I’ve seen her

She was sleeping for a couple of hours on live late last night (I was scrolling through TT mindlessly and her live kept popping up). Just bizzare

She gambles alot genuinely losing all the house money. Her & her partner have a drink problem. She has also said on lives that she does coke.
She sits on lives completely ignoring her young daughter who just wants her Mum to interact with her. Begs on lives for money as has gambled it alway. Then starts crying saying they're behind on their mortgage payments.
Saw a video from her tonight saying she knows about this page & she's a good Mum. Love you are far from a good Mum, you genuinely need to get some help.

Reactions: 4
She gambles alot genuinely losing all the house money. Her & her partner have a drink problem. She has also said on lives that she does coke.
She sits on lives completely ignoring her young daughter who just wants her Mum to interact with her. Begs on lives for money as has gambled it alway. Then starts crying saying they're behind on their mortgage payments.
Saw a video from her tonight saying she knows about this page & she's a good Mum. Love you are far from a good Mum, you genuinely need to get some help.
wow that's shocking, she's not a good mum its blatant and sad when you hear her child begging for her mums attention

wow that's shocking, she's not a good mum its blatant and sad when you hear her child begging for her mums attention
It's really very sad as she says she had an awful childhood yet doesn't seem to care about her own children. She needs help to be a better parent. Tonight she is just sat there drinking & crying on here live.

It's really very sad as she says she had an awful childhood yet doesn't seem to care about her own children. She needs help to be a better parent. Tonight she is just sat there drinking & crying on here live.
shouldn't her kid be in bed at these times anyway????? like just a messy lifestyle obviously I understand she's had a bad childhood and that's awful I wouldn't wish that on anyone ! but she can't deny she ignores her child, or sometimes just stares into the abyss and seems so out of it. someone even said she said the n word??? I mean I heard her child say white lives matter the other day like she only gets that from her parents !! were just concerned as sometimes she seems so out of it and zoned out!

I’m really concerned about her kids. She’s on live now ignoring her daughter again just to tell her to eat her beans and toast but switched up her mood when talking to people commenting. And she called her daughter an idiot for spilling squash. This is awful.

I’m really concerned about her kids. She’s on live now ignoring her daughter again just to tell her to eat her beans and toast but switched up her mood when talking to people commenting. And she called her daughter an idiot for spilling squash. This is awful.
I don’t know how to post videos on here but I screen recorded - her daughter is literally just begging for any acknowledgment while being completely ignored, she’s asking her why she wasn’t wearing the necklace she made her and she’s just getting ignored, Victoria turned to the camera and then said it was broken. My heart is actually breaking for this poor little girl who just wants her mum to give her some attention not just be on live 24/7

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what's happened today? I briefly caught her live earlier and people were saying they called the police and telling her to leave her husband.

Right now her views are very high but she's going to sleep and talking about how abusive he is towards her every day.