Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I think I've skipped a chapter. How the fuck has that woman managed to bag a two bed council flat with the click of a finger? I've been on the list for four years. What a fucking joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Wow. That is absolutely despicable. Last night she told her son to ring his dad and ask for money and he sent her some for them. Wonder if she actually gave it to them. I didn't know she was a gambling addict until it was mentioned here yesterday. I bet her partner is loving being able to sleep in his own bed for once and not coming home to a cloud of toxic smog.
She's a drug addict, gambling addict and alcoholic. She neglects her children and her partner has just about had enough. He doesn't mentally abuse her, he just wants her to get of her lazy arse and be a bloody parent and help around the house. That to her apparently is abuse!!! And he also doesn't want to be shown on Facebook. Her house is an absolute shit hole!!!

Reactions: 2

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
What happened with S? She's on live saying she has no child to look after now? First time she's popped up on my fyp for weeks

Bella29

Chatty Member
I’ve come across this woman recently, she sat on a live complaining about Tattle Life, whilst completely ignoring her child call ‘mum’ at least 10 times…. She seems off her barnet every time I’ve seen her

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her on TikTok?

She's the woman who makes 'Did you know that Rapists and Paedophiles are bad' videos. I like her but sometimes I find her behaviour quite concerning.

She goes live almost every night and is usually quite out of it due to her medication and sometimes she passes out. Right now she's sleeping on live and just sleep talking.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Does she only have the little girl? Weird to of just left her son. First full day in the flat & she isn't coping well.
Only the little girl with her the boy apparently living with her in 3 months when she gets her permanent council house which won’t happen as people are in temporary accommodation for years, the 2 older girls are at the house

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So she's back home & the little girl is back with her. Now Dad wasn't a great Dad but surely she should stay with him & not Vicky.

PowerIsPower

Overtly rolled a spliff on live and is smoking it in the same room as her young daughter. It’s 1:30pm.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She'll be having regular visits from somebody, I'm sure. She lied through her arse to get that flat so they'll consider her a vulnerable person.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm fucking baffled 😂 complaining that her husband only bought her one Christmas present because she shagged around behind his back. Please tell me I'm not the only one watching this 😂
Wtf! So is she still with him or has he finally had enough & left?

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
She said she didn't wake up till 10am today, and was straight on live and couldn't keep her eyes open. She was mumbling a pile of rubbish with her eyes closed while S was going "mummy mummy mummy" she eventually opened her eyes and the live ended. She did mention something about going back to bed. She did not look well either, she was either very very hungover or she's back on the gear. I just have this awful feeling it's not a hangover. Her face was almost grey and the mumbling and keep passing out isn't normally hangover symptoms. Someone needs to get that child away from her ASAP
Oh that’s awful,it’s scary to hear that as S opens the front door of the flat a lot and plays outside the door. If she’s actually high or whatever it’s neglect everyone knows her address as she tells people,so hopefully one of them calls for help if anything happened

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I bet those kids are a nightmare to get up in the morning. In the whole time I've known of her, she's never tucked any of them into bed and provided a proper night time routine.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
She seems to be under the illusion that she'll automatically get half of that house when it's sold. Is it mortgage free? I'd be surprised if it was. He could quite easily make a case that she's a gambling addict and can't be trusted with a large sum of money. Could you imagine her with tens of thousands in the bank? It'd be gone in a couple of months. She's only barred herself from the bookies now because she's realised how expensive it is to live alone. Same reason she's detoxing from drink (but she's not an alcoholic).
Have you seen the state of the house,living room walls black with mouldy,kitchen ceiling has water damage,her bedroom has black mould by the wardrobe,the house stinks,walls have gone all yellow from the smoke,that house would be lucky to get £50k at a auction as it needs to be gutted out,needs new kitchen,bathroom,flooring,walls re plastered,mould and damp problems,windows replaced etc won’t be a easy sell

• Sick
She gambles alot genuinely losing all the house money. Her & her partner have a drink problem. She has also said on lives that she does coke.
She sits on lives completely ignoring her young daughter who just wants her Mum to interact with her. Begs on lives for money as has gambled it alway. Then starts crying saying they're behind on their mortgage payments.
Saw a video from her tonight saying she knows about this page & she's a good Mum. Love you are far from a good Mum, you genuinely need to get some help.
wow that's shocking, she's not a good mum its blatant and sad when you hear her child begging for her mums attention

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
What happened with S? She's on live saying she has no child to look after now? First time she's popped up on my fyp for weeks
So at the beginning of the week she was saying S was staying at her dads and would be back by Saturday. Than slowly during the week she was saying things about being on her own S lives with her dad etc. She doesn’t have any money but can buy a bottle of wine from Sainsbury’s she waiting for her universal credit money so not sure if S is with her dad until she has some money.